Spyware-Shop13.com / Fraudulent company

London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: no phone listed

I was on the computer using the internet when a message popped up saying I needed to download a virus protector or my computer was going to crash. I am not an expert on computers so I believed them, paid $82.00 and received nothing in return. I have reviewed website siting this website as a fraud company. I cannot get any information to contact this company to try to resolve this issue.

Comments

Do
  29th of Nov, 2008
I was online and a strong virus warning window appear repeatedly and kept coming up, when I did not repond, I began having trouble with my system and reponded to these messages in hopes of solving the problem. I paid the 77.90 in hopes of repair, followed the instructions but received NOTHING in the way of service for this fee. I have serched the website for retribution, but have had not success. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!!!
Vi
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I am in a dispute now with my credit card company about a charge this company made against my credit card. I thought, as others did, I was receiving something that would eliminate viruses or trojans and this company cannot be located.
Some kind of key or confirmation number flashed on the screen while I was downloading but vanished within seconds. I believe I needed that number to enter somewhere later during the download. I copied a couple of them but before I could finish, it vanished.
Apparently, I cannot provide enought proof for my credit card company to erase this debt. I was erased once but once I sent in my proof, which was another testimonial from another customer, they reinstated the charge. Now I am in the process of starting over to prove that this company and their product is really bogus.