Spymaster tools / Program not working

It's the same thing for me.
I've bougth this product 3 weeks ago, when i've downloaded the software, the file was empty (O octet) .

When you confirm your purchase the server send you an congratulation e - mail, so i've tried to write to spy master tool, 3 times but they didn't answered.

When i want to log on with my e - mail adress their server doen't reconize my adress, but i've received an automatical e - mail just after my purchase. . .

Very strange no !!!

N  17th of Oct, 2009 by
i as just about to buy the spy master program luckly i found this page and did't go ahead with purchase.
A  9th of Feb, 2010 by
I purchase spy master feb 5 hadn't been able to download the software. I have the samsung moment
And it is surpose to work with any phone I think we all have been rip off.
N  14th of Feb, 2010 by
I purchase spy master on feb 3 hadn't been to download the sofwaer
N  16th of Feb, 2010 by
Im glad i checked right now, i was just about to purchase...knew it was too good to be true, $70 that wouldve been too good and easy...
A  9th of Mar, 2010 by
I purchased the product in December of 2009. I tried transfering the software on to 2 different phones and neither worked. I filed several claims to the customer service department and a refund is pending. For those of you whe purchased this ( I think mine was Blueware.exe) here is the number I called to get a refund of my $70 1-800-779-8072. They will ask for your name or purchase number. But at least I'm getting my money back. DO NOT BUY FROM SPY MASTER TOOLS!!!
A  3rd of Jan, 2011 by

Mon, Jan 3 2011 9:07am

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Customer Service wrote:

-- ######### --

Our customer support team personnel has replied to your support request #85846

Please allow 2-5 business days for these charges to remove from your account. We are not showing a completed order.

Thank You.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please DO NOT SUBMIT ANOTHER TICKET. Instead, click the link below to login and reply to your ticket. We close tickets after we respond to them. They automatically reopen when you make another comment.

Mon, Jan 3 2011 9:50am
additional I did not receive for any of this payment one software and the refund of the other payment,
Mon, Jan 3 2011 1:38pm - Lee******
Please provide your order number so that we can further assist you. This helps us identify you as a valued customer.

Thank you.
Phone: HTC Hero

Subject: Problem with my payment

Ticket Thread
Mon, Dec 20 2010 12:06am
Hello this is ****** from puerto rico, i buy from your site the Ultimate Bluetooth Mobile Phone Spy
Listen To His Calls, Read His SMS/Text Messages!

and when i did the check out is say a message that the payment can not be process that i have to call i just say i will do it in another day and when i check today my account it was charge 2 times the same amount of $69.95, and i never receive any product i just only want 1 product, please let me know what we can do with this problem, thanks for your attention
Mon, Dec 20 2010 9:35am - Lee*******
With e-commerce transactions, it is very important to take all measures to prevent fraud. We take fraud very seriously. One of the measures we take is to use address and card code verification. In order for us to process your credit card, the street number and zip code that you enter on your order must match the information associated with your bank/credit card. When we process the transaction, our gateway has no way to verify this information unless it actually sends a purchase request to your bank. Once your bank receives the request, it provides our gateway with the necessary information to verify the card's information. If the information does not match, we reject the transaction and send a void request to your bank. It is then up to your bank to process the void request and remove the pending charges. Normally, this takes from 2 - 5 business days, though some banks are slower in processing these voids. In such cases you can always call your bank and ask them to process the void request.
Wed, Dec 22 2010 3:41pm
Hello I did go to my bank and ask to cancel one of the 2 charge amount of $69.95 a total of 139.90, they tell me they can not do the stop payment that your company can get me a refund for that transaction, do you have a phone number that i can call and talk to some one and explain better if you dont understand the error, thanks
Wed, Dec 22 2010 3:46pm - LeeAnne Gribble

Thank You.

I can not give you a order number because at the finish of the check it tell me that the transaction was denied them when i check my bank statement it appear 2 times charge but i never recieve nothing from you you only charge me 2 time
Mon, Jan 3 2011 2:04pm
you know forget this but i promise i will get this on the internet this way inocent people can not get scam, i was going to refer more people to this site but i see that i can not have what buy honestly, thanks

Message Posted Successfully

Enter Message *
A  15th of Apr, 2011 by
i was lucky enough to receive one refund. but hare it is one year and three months, i am waiting on a second refund. looks like i got jacked. do not buy from spy master tools!
A  7th of Jul, 2011 by
i tried to the number on my bank state which isrealtm had put in his complaint in an earlier post and I get a message that "the number i am dialing is temporarily unavailable" i've reopened the ticket as pictured below. lets see how long it will take for them respond.
A  19th of Sep, 2013 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Spymaster Pro is terrible, I put it on my daughter's phone and it detected it immediately, I wrote them for a refund the day after the purchase and it's been 6 days and still no refund. DONOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!!!
A  28th of Oct, 2013 by
This application is not working at all, the control panel is useless since you can’t control even the dashboard, support is far from being a support, when you press the logo in the control panel it redirects you to mobispy.com. I think it’s a scam, don’t waste your money!!!
N  30th of Oct, 2013 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes

This is alex from spymaster pro team. we know and understand that we had some technical glitches in our website in past which have been rectified and the software is working fine now .For your issues regarding the software I want you to mail your reference ID to support(at)spymasterpro(dot)(com) .So can provide you with new software and try to resolve your issue asap. sorry for the trouble

D  31st of Oct, 2013 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Alex, as I am one of your ripped customers, and I've been emailing you everyday without getting any answers, I think your business is just ripping people's money and nothing more. Your previous post is nothing but a lie and I'll keep on posting how bad is your app until I get a reply. It's not the money matter, 90$ is gone? I don't care, but people have the right to know that you're actually steeling their money.
N  5th of Nov, 2013 by
This site is created only to steal money. do not buy this software. This is a fake.
N  24th of Nov, 2013 by
I have also purchased spymaster pro... I have still not received any software.. they r scamming people.. I dont think there is such a software with them.. spymaster is a fraudulent company.
A  10th of Jan, 2014 by
Huge Scam-do not buy! I purchased and had difficulty installing. I contacted the company 12 times asking for someone to call me to help. Each time the response was given as though the person on the other end wasn't reading my question. example: Please contact me
answer: do you see a number on the dashboard? Unbelievably frustrating. Finally I contacted Paypal to get my refund since the company would not respond after 5 straight days.(though they were able to process my payment quickly) Only then did I find out that its based in India-hence why no one will contact you. Lots of other companies to go with-do not get taken by these scammers!!!
A  26th of Feb, 2014 by
Just bought it. Why not i see this post earlier. Now filing a complaint to Avangate for refund (the payment management co.) and all those involved that make Spymaster verified as claimed in their website. Such as Verisign Secured, PCI, DSS Compliant, BBB Acredited Business. All those who verified them should be held responsible as well. My case is once i have verified and confirm the payments Avangate said is delivered in their receipt and thats it as i don't even receive anything neither in the inbox or junkmail. To all those involved and yet to find solutions should filr their compaint to those official align with them and let Spymaster use their credibility to scam more victims, Those who condone such practice should be treated like the criminal itself. Pls do take action on their so called partners and providers as well. Head these scammers who don't know they will get it eternally. TQ.
A  8th of Mar, 2014 by
I purchased for this program too and yes it did not work. I contacted the customer service regarding the problem & even send them pictures of the problem i was facing which the software wasn't able to detect any other information in the target's phone except for the contacts. Nobody got back to me. I sent countless numbers of emails asking for a refund. Nobody responded to that as well & no money was returned. They are obviously ignoring all my emails because when I first asked them questions regarding the program before my purchase, they quickly responded but now when it didn't work, they simply ignore. Somebody have to do something about that website, they are obviously scamming people. It was a total waste of $89.00!
D  18th of Mar, 2014 by
I wish I had gone after some information before buying this. It is a false company, they don't respond to any emails and I didn't even receive the welcome email. Please, guys, be careful with this sort of things. I trusted because it was an Avantgate associate, but I guess I was just fooling myself.
A  8th of Apr, 2014 by
Hello I'm from Portugal, on 2014-03-23 I purchase Spymaster Pro version, after a few days of use and testing, I realize that several announced features were are not available and the others were not working properly.
I contact the support team reporting the problems and no answer. I sent several e-mails and still no answer... Even in the live chat they ignore me.
Today I contact Avangate asking for help, and reporting that at this time I have no service, no support and no money back.
Let's see what they reply.
Beware! Don't buy anything from this people, it's a scam!
A  11th of Apr, 2014 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
What a lie!!! i have purchased this app few weeks ago but never get it works on my BB. they claim it will works. they responded to my complaints for few times(eventhough it's not useful at all), and no longer reply after that. I think they are probably dead already.
Now I want my money back!!! DON'T EVER BUY THIS APP, THEY ARE CHEATING US!!!