Spykx / Does not provide service it promises

United States Review updated:
Wanted to investigate My Space website of my girlfriend, and paid this service to crack private profile. Provided them with the information they requested but never reaponded to my inquiries. Contacted twice customer support but did not get any response.

A  26th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
I had the service for about a month and it didn't do anything. I wrote to them and never got a response. I then wrote to the company asking for a refund and filed a dispute with paypal.; the initial email tells you to not bother writing to either google payments or paypal.

Considering the poor grammar and of the site and the equally poor grammar of all the praise this site has received, I feel rather stupid for ever having believed it would work but I was curious.
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
absolutely the same thing is happening to me.

did you get your money back, stacey? my next step is to complain to paypal
D  11th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i got my info a few days i go and im happy i think you need to get and updated it works fine doe
N  13th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
Please, do not believe the positive feed back about this site. I have a strong suspicion that people that work for the site leave it. In addition, every positive comment is poorly written.
A  4th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
I paid them $5.00 for the newbie fee to crack 25 profiles. Needless to say I never heard from spykx.net again despite that I sent him two e-mails.

The creator of the website makes several accounts on YouTube and Yahoo to give positive feedback about his site when really he's just stealing your money.

I'm trying to get my $5.00 back because although it's a small fee, he doesn't deserve a free $5.00 bucks. He should work for it like the rest of us.
N  4th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
If you asked them for your money back once and got no response, just go directly to paypal. That is how I got my money back. (autumnrain aka staceykeen).
In fact, I am pretty sure I saw a refund in one to two business days.
A  4th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I'm getting the feeling he's comming on here and downrating all of our comments.

I got my refund quickly, but that doesn't mean he still isn't a fraud.
N  5th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
Fabulous, I think s that he's coming on here as well. I think whenever you see positive feedback about the site, it is one of the people from spykx because of the poor grammar.

In addition, I also think it is fraud. I wonder how to get the BBB involved?
A  19th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -7 Votes
Umm did you guys got the V3 update ? there pretty Good Now . They took for ever but now there relly fast.
no problems at all . good support. i dont think its fraud if the are giveing yous refunds >?????
Agree Disagree -6 Votes
I GOT THERE =) Product There Good at What They Do. I have No idea where you's guys are Talking about . maybe you's doing it wrong fallow there instructions, ask for help get ther updates, they have one every month. after the v3 update they got relly good. just my 2 cents
Agree Disagree -7 Votes
Im Sorry but I was looking at the tmobil Scam complaints when i saw this .. Im Sorry But i got my kit last week i have no idea what update i got but my guess its the lates one because my kit Works Amazing . Hope eveything get fix for You's =) i just had to say somethig about this because i love it..
Agree Disagree -7 Votes
There Good !!! Email them my advice. maybe your doing it all wrong james .
Agree Disagree -9 Votes
I Had No Problems with there product So Far . They Offer Good Service .
N  19th of Jul, 2009 by
Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +9 Votes
^ All of you stop lying. You all work for him, gtfo this site and quit lying. Anyone whos had experience with the site has nothing but bad things to say about it.

I'm 100% sure he's/she/whatever's got minions to go on sites and promote the phony spykx services when we all know it's fraud just to take us in for ###s and steal our money. Especially how the email says not to file a dispute, come on, really?

Also I find it ironic how whenever someone talks good about it, you get thumbs up and when we talk bad we get thumbs down.
A  19th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +4 Votes

D  20th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -4 Votes
Fabulous if Coca Cola Taste it Bad For You . it Dosent Mean it Tasted bad For Everybody .
It Works Good For me Still . maybe your Doing Something Wrong Talk To Them..

Leave people alone .
A  25th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
shut up estebanna u another 1.
A  25th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
did anyone notice how all the good comments are kind of the same? with the bad same grammer and the same weird capitalization.

i think yeh u guys are right it is the same person comming here.
N  31st of Jul, 2009 by
Has anyone considered going to the BBB? Or does this case not warrant it?

I wrote to them, no response. I asked for a refund, no response. I wrote to paypay and I got a response.
N  11th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
spykx needs to stop. they need a job. point blank. there are so many sick nuts out here that will do anything for money including writing phony responses on this site. u will all have to pay from god. i hope all of the money u collect will get u far. far enough so neither one of us wont find u. use my money to protect u from the people u have scammed.