SpyHunter4 / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE

On Jan. 20, 2011, I noticed a debit charge to my bank account from SpyHunter in the amt. of $39.99 which I did not authorize and worse, nobody in that company asked me if I wanted to renew this. I immediately called them @ [protected] requesting a refund. Unfortunately, I got a filipino woman who was unable to communicate in English and told her to cancel this. I sent an e-mail to www.reg.net asking for my refund. On Jan. 22 I rec'd an answer telling me that ''due to this acct. was old they would not refund my money.'' I replied that the charge was made 2 days ago and to explain the ''old'' part and that I will report them to the BBB and any other entity available to me. They have my e-mail address on file and the least they should of done was ASK ME if I wanted to renew and/or keep their product. I will pursue this until I get my refund and I suggest the same to others. We have enough proof on this complaint board alone.

Comments

• En
      14th of Mar, 2011

Hello Cecilia1,

I am the Vice President of Technical Support and Research at Enigma Software Group. I read the post above and I would like to let you know that we have an email specifically for complaints. You or anyone can submit a complaint and I can assure you that we will find a suitable solution for any problem that is related to SpyHunter or to our service.

If you have any questions or complaints, please send us an email to [protected]@enigmasoftware.com. I personally read all emails from that account.

At Enigma Software Group, we work hard to maintain the best level of service and make sure that every customer becomes a satisfied customer.

Regards,

Alec Malaspina
    Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.

• To
      15th of Apr, 2011

you have no shame!!! I got my full refund anyway.