Spyder Headlights / Return Refusal

1 United States

I ordered Spyder headlights for my truck on January 16, 2013 for $220.96. Upon receipt I took ONE headlight out of the box and saw that the trim on the headlight was the wrong color AND this was NOT the style of headlight I had wanted. I called customer service to send the headlights back and received my credit back minus the shipping and restocking fees on January 26, 2013 for $171.83. I thought this transaction was over until I noticed a charge on my credit card for $171.83 on March 11, 2013, 1 1/2 months later. I called the next business day to inquire on the charges and spoke with Amanda, (she was very nice and helpful which was the only pleasant part of this whole transaction). She looked into the charges and got back to me stating that one of the brackets on the headlight had been broken and Spyder would not accept them as a return because they weren't able to be resold. I explained to her that it was possible they came to me that way or were damaged during shipping because they were NEVER installed and only one headlight had been taken out of the box for a total of 1 minute if that. Amanda spoke with her supervisor and they offered me a store credit which I was satisfied with until I received the headlights via UPS the next day. I tried to contact customer service again via email and never heard back. VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER! I have been in retail/customer service for over 12 years and you NEVER charge a customers card back without their approval. I will never purchase another thing from this company.

Le