Spur Corporationfood and service

My daughter's birthday was on the 26 may 2018 saturday that passed. It was very disappointing because no voucher was loaded on the kiddies' spur card, my daughter didn't get her free meal. I then asked the waiter if I can get a kiddie's chair for my 1 year and 6 month old and if he could provide me with crayons and coloring paper, guess what they had no chair, no crayons, no coloring paper. My husband orders a double burger (1 beef and 1 grilled chicken) with chips and onions on the side both burgers was burnt. My daughter ordered the chicken crumbed burger which was not crispy/crunchy it was like the burgers wasn't cook properly as if it had a wet doughy taste to it. I ordered the steak and prawn dish, the steak was burnt, and the prawns was not cleaned properly, my year old had the grilled chicken strips and chips which was very nice. I spent almost r500.00 at sables squares spur in milnerton and have never been more disgusted with my order and service we received. We go to spur often and make a point at going for all our birthdays or every other saturday but saturday that passed just makes me sick to my stomach one thing for sure I will never go back to sable squares spur again.

Sa