Sprite 12 oz. / Un explained Dirt Inside un opene Bottle

1 Philippines Review updated:

It was September 29, 2010 3:00 P.M. and it was my son birthday party. He asked me a bottle of Sprite to open it and upon checking the I was surprised that there is a foriegn materials inside the un opened bottle, i was so shock because you cant clearly seen with your eyes if you dont check it. I tried how many times to reached them but nobody answer with my call. Until I reach Conrad Ortiz ( TSM ), and he asked me my concern, he told me that somebody from QA will call me. This QA call me October 6, 2010 2:00 PM and he ask me that he will return call by friday October 9, 2010 but until now there is no Call. I am afraid that i am not the only person having this concern. The reason for this i wrote this complaint it is because i dont want to happened to somebody else.This company always shouting about there quality of there product but where is it? I will forward my complaint to BFAD with my legal team. For More Details you can contact me with this NO. [protected].

Sprite 12 oz.

Vi

Comments

24th of Mar, 2013

In recently poured me a can of sprite in a cup and noticed it smelled funny. Also there was a crackling sound coming from inside the can which is strange so i looked inside and there was a.stink bug floating inside the can.there is no way.the bug flew in the can because i had it in my hand the whole time and i think i wouldwoild notice a bug flying inside my can also its winter and i have not seen a stink bug in my house ever.what actions should i take on about this?