Sprintwireless service

J Sep 01, 2018 Review updated:

Worst cell phone service I've ever had!
I wish I'd have stayed with Verizon. The money save by switching to Sprint was not worth it. I'd pay amother $150/month for better service with Verizon. Also sprint lied about my bill. I was told $167/month when I set up my plan. Turn out it was supposed to be $184 but I rarely have a bill under $200. Bunch of lies and hidden fees with garbage service.

• 9
      Sep 02, 2018

would go back to verizon

• S
      Oct 09, 2018

I absolutely agree with you. I cannot stand this unprofessional company with their so called employees that ignore customers when they are in the store while on their cellular phones. All the way up to corporate, they are the most rude, ignorant, unknowledgable worst company I ever dealt with.
    The stupid lying ignorant young employee witch used the F word at me in front of my 8 year old. I know that I will NOT sign up with them EVER AGAIN, and make sure that good people need to watch out for this ridiculous company. I don't recommend them EVER. They tried to make me sign up again, and get nasty when I didn't. My request was NOT TO BE CONTACTED AGAIN.

• S
      Oct 09, 2018

I absolutely agree with you. I cannot stand this unprofessional company with their so called employees that ignore customers when they are in the store while on their cellular phones. All the way up to corporate, they are the most rude, ignorant, unknowledgable worst company I've ever dealt with.
    The lying ignorant young employee witch used the F word directed towards me in front of my 8 year old.

I know that I will NOT sign up with them EVER AGAIN, and make very sure that good people need to be careful and watch out for this ridiculous company. I would never recommend them EVER. They tried to make me sign up again, and got very nasty when I didn't because they lost over 1200.00 a year with my plan. The corporate woman was very one-sided, and took off late fees like it was any big deal. This crappy company tried to charge me for a full month at the end of the contract, when I didn't use all of the days of the month. Also some wise guy put my case into collections,
    when in fact the store manager promised he would fix the problem of the full month overcharge with added late fees. My request was NOT TO BE CONTACTED AGAIN.
    Word of mouth is a very good tool when a company treats customers like us so poorly, I feel that it's a very good thing when unsuspecting customers hear the truth.