Sprint PCS / fraud & cheating!
Sprint fraudulently stole money from my checking account! After they received a payment check, they copied my banking information and accessed checking account, and withdrew more money without my knowledge. I only authorized a one time payment through a check. That's all. I mailed Sprint a $400 check . The following month I saw the charge was duplicated on my bank statement. Thinking it was a bank error, I called the bank. Fortunately, the bank recognized the charge had the same check number and suggested I call Sprint.
Although Sprint saw the duplicated charge, Sprint denied knowing how it got there (sure). They would not refund my money and they would not forward the money to the following month. The rep said once any payment was in their system they couldn't do anything to change it. It wasn't even my account! I called my bank's fraud department. I was told due to customers complaint about Sprint fraudulently accessing their accounts, the bank has an agreement with Sprint to reverse any unauthorized Sprint charges. Knowing this, Sprint still does it preying on customers and hoping they won't notice.
Accessing and taking money from my bank account without my knowledge is fraud. I wonder who else this has happened to? They think they're above the law. This isn't right. Who's willing to stand up to Sprint? I am!
More Sprint PCS Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - Number ported
- Sprint - unauthorized credit card charges
- Sprint Corporation - unethical behavior, poor quality service and temp phones
- Sprint - upgrade 
- Sprint - fraud and identity theft