Sprint PCS / totally incapable of fixing their own billing process
This story now is 3 months and running. I paid my Sprint Bill in July and August directly from my bank and Sprint couldn't find my payments. After 5+ hours and a half dozen calls they said my bank had to fax them proof so they could find it. Mean time cutting my service. The Bank fax did twice since they told them the wrong procedure. Service was restored. A month later I get billing statement saying they found the money and I had a credit. Of course they didn't change my PCS balance on my September still shows me will a balance due. And you guest it they have again cut my service. So much for the successful merger of Sprint and Nextel.
Customer service has been useless, finance has been useless (useless= can solve the problem).
Any one know how to fill an FCC complaint?
Can Sprint be sued for breach of contract. I sure have held up?
Maybe just a long letter to the editors of a half a dozen business publications?
More Sprint PCS Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - paying my bill 
- Sprint - unlock device - motorola device
- Sprint - customer service
- Sprint - joe manager at store
- Sprint Account Number 689941915 - phone bill