Sprint / racism and poor service
I went in the store to have my phone worked on and there was little or no attention paid towards the services i needed. My phone had been sitting up on the counter to be worked on for about 45 minutes and never touched, so i approached them as to where my phone was and they said look its right here. Long story short they never tended to my phone but yet and still says that i had water damage and that is the second diagnosis phones on two separate occasions that they said was wrong with my phone and they never even tried to diagnose it but gave it a diagnosis of water damage and i never dropped it in the water, so i done came out of pocket 300.00 in less than six months on phones for an incorrect diagnosis that the representatives in the sprint store on derek drive in lake charles, la gave because they don't feel like doing their job or have attitudes... it would help u all to the utt most to have problems like this resolved because with or without the economies standings it could hurt your company.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - sprint is willing to lose a long-time customer over $200.
- Sprint - a complain about a store of employee's fradulant act
- Sprint - paying my bill 
- Sprint - unlock device - motorola device
- Sprint - customer service