Sprint / racism and poor service

1 6675 hwy. 90 eastLake Charles, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3374059094

I went in the store to have my phone worked on and there was little or no attention paid towards the services i needed. My phone had been sitting up on the counter to be worked on for about 45 minutes and never touched, so i approached them as to where my phone was and they said look its right here. Long story short they never tended to my phone but yet and still says that i had water damage and that is the second diagnosis phones on two separate occasions that they said was wrong with my phone and they never even tried to diagnose it but gave it a diagnosis of water damage and i never dropped it in the water, so i done came out of pocket 300.00 in less than six months on phones for an incorrect diagnosis that the representatives in the sprint store on derek drive in lake charles, la gave because they don't feel like doing their job or have attitudes... it would help u all to the utt most to have problems like this resolved because with or without the economies standings it could hurt your company.

Comments

16th of Jul, 2008

I have been with Sprint for 3 yrs and they NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME at how they find WAYS to SCREW UP MY ACCT! I WOKE UP ONE DAY TO A 250 RIGHT AFTER I PAID IT!!! THT WEEK!!! WTF?!?!? i called and they said OOPS and fixed it.

NOV 06 I got a second line shaing minutes... and changed my plan.. THEY CHARGED 2 PLANS for 2 PHONES!! 4 PLANS IN TOTAL! MY PHOEN WAS OFF FOR $700!!! THT WAS INSANE!?!?! I LITERALLY WENT ON A WITCH HUNT FOR SPRINT AFTER THT!

NEVER! NEVER HAVE I SEEN SUCH A ###ED GROUP OF ****S IN ALL MY DAYS!!! EVEN THE FAILING DC GOVT IS FILLED WITH SMARTER PPL THAN THIS!

IN CONCLUSION SPRINT HAS GIVEN ME DEAL AFTER DEAL AFTER DEAL TO KEEP ME AS A CUSTOMER...i dont know if i can take it anymore. i read their stock everyday and read sprint news everyday but this is like something made up. it is surreal! i look at my phone everymonth and think...wat should i expect now?

i pray the new ceo gets it together because if i spend 400 to leave sprint tht will be one cold day for the world!