Sprint / sending jokes on my cell phone

I would like you to quit sending jokes on my cell phone. I cant afford it any longer. So i would appreciate it if Sprint would cancel it. I wish i did not sign up.

Comments

• Pg
      2nd of Oct, 2007

We made the mistake of changing to sprint 4 months ago and we have had problems with our bill every month! I spend an average of 2 hours a month on the phone being transferred from one person to another and re-explaining my issues each time. The kicker is.......I worked for Sprint for 16 years until my job was relocated to INDIA! Then I was laid off, but the entire time that I was employed by them and offered a cell phone at a reduced rate I wouldn't take it because I knew how their customer service was! Stupid me! I thought maybe things had changed! Obviously, not! Now I'm locked into this stupid plan for another year and 8 months! All I can say is DON"T USE SPRINT! Let's see this company bite the dust!!!

• Sh
      3rd of Nov, 2008

• Li
      12th of Nov, 2014

I been a sprint customer for four year sprint customer service stink had a problem with my bill talk to some supervisor did not get any where the long of it is I was over charge so I cancel my service some one need to investigate sprint they are the worst cell phone company that I ever had to deal with