Sprint / account cancellation
I had Sprint mobile phone service and called to cancel the account in October 2018. The agent whom I talked to told me that the bill on 11/9/2018 would be the very last payment I needed to pay. I paid and assumed that my account had been cancelled. However, I kept receiving bill till January. I called Sprint in December when I received the bill and they apologized that my cancellation didn't go through and assured me that it would be closed. Then I received another bill in January again for the same matter. I contacted them again and their customer services said that's a valid charge and would offer my a courtesy gesture of crediting $12 on my bill.
This is really not about the money but the service quality. For a simple cancellation, I had contacted Sprint at least 3 times and still received bills two months after my initial call. I don't think I can trust Sprint's customer service any more.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - upgrade promotion not honored
- Sprint - a sales agent at walmart
- Sprint - contracts and wireless service
- Sprint - sprint business practice
- Sprint - refund