Springfield roofing co. / work not completed but paid for

Springfield roofing company
i had hired Springfield to re roof my roof after storm damage .they give me a quote of 5.400.00 to tear off the old shingles and replace them and several other things .i came home from work one evening to find the shingles sitting in my driveway. the next morning i left for work at 9;30 I, am a single woman and i believe that's they thought I would never notice, got home at 5;45 to noticed the entire job was done i also saw that they did not remove the first layer of shingles.I called and demanded to talk to the owner .one week later the contractor who did the shady job called and left a message acting like he did not know what I was talking about.I do not want that man back out at my house .I want to speak to the owner.I also want them to refund my insurance the money they charged them for tearing off the old shingles.

N  22nd of Jan, 2011 by
If you need a reputable professional contractor with integrity, cont us. 240-328-9872 Absolute Home solutions Inc Roofing, siding, gutters and windows...We are certified in many areas...A+ rated BBB member and honest...We provide more than 40 references with every job.