Spring Air Back Supporter Mattress / Warranty issues!

1 Albuquerque, NM, United States

We purchased a Spring Air Back Supporter mattress in 2005. It is sagging on both sides so badly that my husband and I wake up with back aches. Spring Air sent a technician to check the bed, and he said the mattress qualified for a replacement. The store we purchased the mattress from is no longer in business, so we need to go through Spring Air to get a replacement. First, I had to call 3 different factories because each one of them claimed that they were not the ones that handle New Mexico. Finally, I was told that Arizona handles New Mexico, so could I swing by their plant in Tucson and pick up the mattress... that's a 7 hour drive from here. Then they asked if I had friends with a loading dock that their trucks could deliver the mattress to. No, I don't have friends with loading docks. They said that they would figure things out and call me back. This has been going on since January 2nd. I have called them numerous times. They ALWAYS say they'll call right back and they NEVER do. Even the loca rep won't return calls. When I called today, the customer service rep put me on hold for 30 minutes and then transferred my call to a dead mailbox. I doubt that they will honor the warranty. Don't buy Spring Air.