Spreelast AG, INTESO AG and ARTECH AG Germany / Slander by [redacted] and Complaints Board
Reproach for international public slander, offended by German citizen Felix Eugen Assfalg, owner of Spreelast AG, INTESO AG and ARTECH AG Germany
Mr Felix Eugen Assfalg has reproached the King & Krieg INC. and its vice president, Gerhard H. Krieg, publicly in an absolutely bad manner and he has suspected them of committed offence with reports No.368446 and No.368365 published worldwide on the internet websites [redacted].com, Complaintboard.com and on Google.com and Yahoo.com as well.
Me, Gerhard H. Krieg, vice president of King & Krieg Inc. Tulsa/Oklahoma,
I am now bringing a public charge against the politics and justice of the Federal German Republic – punishable by law in accordance with §27 StGB linked to §187 StGB and §258a StGB - to be responsible for support by omission of publicly slandering our enterprise, carried out by the chairman of the Spreelast AG and board member of Magnum D’Or Inc. Fort Lauderdale, Mr Felix Eugen Assfalg, German citizen and others.
1. Investigation No. 120 Js 505/08 by prosecuting attorneys in
2. District attorneys NRW 4 Zs 1813/08 and 40 AR 26/08
3. Investigations against members of Land parliament and Prime
Minister Dietmar Althaus, Az. 100 Js 13103/08
4. Investigations against judges and prosecuting attorneys from
Thüringen NZS 100 Js 36935/07
5. Investigations against prosecuting attorneys from Erfurt a.o. by
STA Oldenburg NZS 103 Js 63185/02
6. Petition committee of Land parliament Thüringen No. E-809/07
7. Investigations against prosecuting attorney Mueller-Wolfsen a.o.
STA Verden NZS 522 Js 37725/02
8. Investigations against judges of finance at courts of finance
Hannover and Syke, Az. NZS 1141 Js 40496/04
9. Investigations against Rainer Berkmann, John Rossi and Felix Eugen
Assfalg, Az. 332 Js 27473/06
10. Comment by the petition committee of the German Bundestag on
reproach for punishment against Thüringen, February, 3rd, 2006,
11. Comment by the president of the Bundesverfassungsschutz
1 A 6-035-S-[protected]/07
12. Comment by general/chief federal attorney Kay Nehm, April, 27th, 2004,
Az. 1 AR 359/2004
13. Comment by the president of the BGH, Az. S 18, December, 7th, 2006
14. Our documents to general/chief federal attorney Mrs Monika Harms,
April, 30th, 2007, StA Cottbus, Az. 1755 Js 31029/06 and 322 Js
15. Our document about technology theft and bad disloyalty/
embazzlement of accused persons above to Prime Minister Mathias
Platzeck, January, 30th, 2007
16. Decree of the Lower-Saxony Parliament No. 02265/011/15 ( esp.the
supplement declaration, November, 1st, 2005 )
All the above mentioned federal institutions of the German Federal Republic have been sufficiently informed either about offence facts in offence union of criminal accused persons like the most important criminal Felix Eugen Assfalg and his cooperates or about those who brought crime to nothing. Investigations concerning purposed bringing crime to nothing and decline of law against members of justice have been will fully prevented by responsible general/chief federal attorneys and judges at district and official courts. Bundesverfassungsschutz and General/chief federal attorney office have made declare by writing that they were not able to do anything against those criminality or criminal acts carried out by justice and state organs because of constitutional law reasons. The judges of the BGH did not want to be annoyed by those matters, as you can read in the document from December, 7th, 2006.
Me, Gerhard H.Krieg, former political prisoner of the DDR/STA Cottbus East Germany, I here declare publicly and truly, that in 1994, I was the initiator and partner of the present Spreelast AG and nowadays, I am owner and partner of the patents for devulcanisation of technical rubber No. DE 197 11 050 and US 6.924.319 as well as of European patent No. 1 232 205.