Spot98.net / Bad service

I thought I had found the perfect company for my needs – This company offers no phone number to speak to a person, and when I tried to use their fax order form along with emailing them to get help on how to order what I needed, this is the reply I received. I was very offended by their reply and hope to deter others from them.

Da

Comments

5th of May, 2017

I thought they were legit until I never received a confirmation email with shipping details or nothing. Then when I tried to email them it never went through 😐. Don't order from them bad service

• Su
      9th of Feb, 2018

They responded to my initial email inquires, I placed my order, paid through pay pal and they never followed through with the order. They are not responding to my messages. They are not a legitimate company.

• Re
      12th of Jun, 2018

I placed an order for iron-on letters. They never sent a purchase or shipping confirmation. I wrote to their customer service and did not receive a response. DO NOT BUY FROM SPOT98 - they are not a legitimate company!

• Go
      27th of Jun, 2018

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY.

• Co
      19th of Jul, 2018

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

• Jb
      9th of Jan, 2019

Horrible customer service!!!
    They sent a shipped email, and then claimed the shipment was lost by the carrier. They then claimed to have shipped it again, and that it was lost again. I sent about 8 emails about this issue over a 3 week period and they responded once per week to 2 of them with short unhelpful responses. It took them 3 weeks to reship and then claim that shipment was lost as well. It took them 5 weeks to offer a refund which NEVER went through even 2+ months post-order. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Possible scam.