SportsMemorabilia.com / Terrible company

US Review updated:

Terrible, terrible, terrible company!!! I received half of my order, tried contacting them for the other half (they had already charged my CC) with no response (called, live chat, emails). Got so annoyed I disputed the charge. I got my credit back. That must have gotten their attention because my other half showed up about a week later (it was a month late!!). Very frustrating!! Now they've charged my CC again for the item and I don't even want it anymore!! Naturally - cannot contact them. Will NEVER EVER do business with this company again!! I wish I did my research before ordering from them. Lesson learned.

Ji

Comments

• Cs
      May 19, 2011

Dear Customer,

Our customer service team is under new management and in effort to reconcile any issues or misunderstandings with our previous customers who may have not been completely satisfied with our service, we would like to reach out to you to ask to help reconcile this issue, new or old, as well as provide you with a hand selected product from our catalog at no cost. Please respond to this post with your order # which will help determine proof of business and how to contact you to reconcile this issue. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to providing exceptional service to you now and in the future.

Thank you.