Sportskids.com / I would not recommend anyone to use this company

I placed an order 03/15/2012. I have called the vendor several times because I was unable to received a shipment update, after about a month I finally received a shipment update after I was promised that the package would arrive by 4/12/2012, I just checked my status and it will be another week hopefully before I received my package, I have tried several times to contact Donald to discuss this matter along with trying to get a refund, none of which has been successful, I have attempted to reach Donald on [protected] and [protected] you never receive an answer, I would not recommend anyone to use this company, I have already canceled my credit card in case of a possible scam.

Sa

Comments

• Al
      20th of May, 2009

I still don't have my item. Have placed several phone calls-emails to the company. They were less than friendly not to mention no help at all. Finally had to cancel my order. Hopefully credit will be give to me!

28th of May, 2009
    Sportskids.com - no order received
    Parersburg
    Wisconsin
    Phone: (304)464-4632
    Sportskids.com

I ordered some NBA team bedding and have yet to receive it. Have made repeated requests for tracking number and have gotten no response. Have made repeated attempts to call, but phone is never answered. Bedding was just under $200

• Lo
      16th of Apr, 2012

Saida-if your order contains items that are "made-to-order" or must ship to the warehouse before shipping to you, the estimated shipped dates (provided in your email confirmation and in the "My Account Section" of the website) will reflect this. Please email me your order number to [protected]@sportskids.com so I can check on the status of your order and resolve any problems there may be.

Lori

• Ga
      17th of Jan, 2013
    Sportskids.com - They do not answer the phone and they instantly charge your account
    sportskids.com

They are not timely.. they do not answer the phone and they instantly charge your account and i paid for express shipping was told i would have the product i finally got an answer and she says it is on back order it will be the end of this month before they get it in????? what... not happy.