SportsDirect.comOnline returns refunds

On 13th Dec I placed an order for 2x personalised strips for my 6 year old for Christmas. I was told 4/5 working days online. By the 20th December I had still not recieved them. I went in store at the sunderland branch. The manager rang Christine at headoffice. Christine told us that because it was getting personalised it would not arrive for Christmas.
So we cancelled order with Christine and left the socks on order.
We then made 3 trips to get the strips from other stores. Roker retail park, metrocentre and sunderland.
We have been waiting for socks and refund since then. We have made numerous calls to call centre and emails wit no reply. We spoke to manager Andy in sunderland who was very helpful in trying to help us, however even he has struggled to get this resolved from your customer services.
We were told by John who rang Monday that Keighley Griffiths would contact us Monday about refund. (I am still waiting !)
We have heard nothing. We are now a month past this order and no further forward.
I have managed today to speak to someone named Haydon who was very helpful and has sent socks today and also processed a refund.
I am furious at how this has been handled, we are so fustrated at your customer services and getting cut off or no reply.
This is terrible customer treatment and I would like to take this matter further.
Adam Johnston