[Resolved] SportsDealbox / Size issue!! They refused to send a replacement

I bought a pair of ice skates from SportsDealbox and received an incorrect size ones. I immediately contacted their support and asked for a replacement. I wasn't asking for a refund because I was pretty satisfied with the quality and only wanted to get my size. I was shocked when they said that was impossible! The whole thing was their mistake because I know what I ordered, but still, they refused to do anything. Their rep said that in my case there was nothing they could help with! So what was wrong with my case? I love the skates, but I can't wear them because they are too small!!

• Resolution statement

• SportsDealbox Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017

Thanks for notifying us regarding the complaint. We are really surprised to know about the complaint filed by the customer and would like to resolve the issue on priority as per complete satisfaction to the buyer. We would appreciate if you could forward us the details of this complaint so that we can contact the customer and resolve the issue immediately. Customer satisfaction is our topmost priority.

Ti