SportsBetting.com / Online scam

United States Review updated:
3.35

I have been waiting 3 weeks for my money and i get the same bs everytime i talk to them. the first week they said 'it was because they needed to verify my account', 2nd time 'it has been processed and will be credited to my account anytime from now'. Then the third time i get the same response, and fourth time i speak with them the blame it on my bank, so i called my bank and they have heard nothing. this made me suspicious so i lookup reviews for this website and sure enough the same problems i am having have happened to many others. Some people have receive checks from the that have bounce multiple times.
Va

More SportsBetting.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sr
  18th of Feb, 2010
Guys, Let me be clear in this issue. I’m from India, who worked with sportsbetting.com customer service. As you all know that the customer service of sportsbetting.com is in India, Andhra Pradesh and in Hyderabad,
Guys please be aware that this site is a complete scam, May be few got their withdrawals But please make sure that you do not place your bets on the poker, roulette, and all the other games which are played online. That’s really a big scam and I wonder how you guys located globally are so dumb ### who believes in online games.
Place bets on soccer and win your cash but not on the online games which you are not aware of what’s going on behind you. Isn’t it?
Worked with that company I just had to resign from that fearing that God might punish me for being a member in that organization, Its unto you guys Hope you understand what I meant to say. And let me tell you even this that an employee of sportsbetting.com here in India used his credit card as we have all the details of cc number, cvv and all the stuff..
please guys. I cant help you more than this.
Sc
  10th of May, 2011
Sportsbetting.com makes it simple and easy to take your money and place a bet BUT almost IMPOSSIBLE to cashout.

I won and I wouldn't use this site again, even if I knew in advance, that I would win, not if someone gave me the money free, to place my bet...