SportsBetting.com / Awful experience

United States Review updated:

This scam operation has sent me two bounced checks when I have attempted to withdraw both my original deposits and winnings from successful wagers. To date, they have sent me two bad checks drawn on two different banks. They claim to have experience "technical problems, " but I have now found similar complaints online from months ago. They have made me jump through hoops to credit the amount of the bad checks they have written back into my account. They have yet to return one penny of more than $3100 owed to me.

These people are lying, stealing, dishonest, unethical ###. They claim that they have not received faxes or emails for which I have receipts.

All they ever do is ask for more time.
Va

More SportsBetting.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Da
  11th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same thing happened to me.. won my money on September 4 (today is 10/11).. withdrew it once, check bounced.. had it re-debited to my account, withdrew it again, still have not received it despite sending them my bank info numerous times.. not looking good
Al
  13th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same for me $380 that they keep stalling on - call centre that is not even in the USA no help whatsoever, they dont respond to emails etc. have a good mind to spam them with emails.
Gr
  5th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This site is a complete and utter disappointment! I have never had a problem depositing (big surprise, no problems GIVING them money) but when i went to withdrawl $500 from my account only $453.26 was deposited, which then my bank took another $8 of. Apparently the wire transfer option isn't "free" like they said it is on their site. After i used the "free" wire transfer option they wired the money to multiple banks (my bank said they got it from somewhere in Germany) and each bank charged their own wire transfer fee. The result, I end up with $47.74 less than i started with (not counting my own bank wire transfer fee which is probably unavoidable but at least that one is understandable.)
There is NOTHING on the site that says these other 3rd, 4th, 5th, and even 6th party sites are going to take a chunk of your winnings. How can you expect to gamble on a site with the odds against you (i.e. you make a $50 bet on a game with the point spread, you usually only win $45-$48 on top so even if you win half your bets you'll lose money) and when you actually do win, have theives take your money away from you!
Please be advised everyone out there: STAY AWAY FROM SPORTSBETTING.COM!!!
Oh and when i filled out my bank information on there site, apparently it didn't go through the first time so i emailed them to see what was wrong. They asked me to resubmit all my bank information...IN AN EMAIL! What company on earth would want you to submit all your personal banking information, SS#, Address, etc on such an unsecured form as email?
Seriously guys, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE PLAY AT THIS SITE! This was my first online sportsbetting account i've ever had and, even though i won more than i lost, this has left such a bad taste in my mouth I will never again gamble on sports via internet. Just pray that the handful of online poker sites stay up otherwise i'm going to have to find a new hobby.
Je
  20th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have been trying unsuccessfully for almost 6 weeks to withdraw money. All I get is apologies and statements that says my account is in the verification department. It appears to be a total scam. No problems with deposits but I have not found anyone who has sucessfully withdrawn funds.
Mb
  17th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Horrible. I don't even want to take the time to tell the entire story but they have asked me to Money Gram them $50 to a random women's name in Nicaragua so they will put the $250 back into my account that they removed for no reason in the first place. All I've tried to do is take out my winnings and it has taken me 10 phone calls (to people that have no idea what they are doing), 20+ emails, and an unexplainable amount of frustration! Do not use this site and if you have any suggestions on a way to screw these guys over I would love to hear them!
Jo
  2nd of Dec, 2009
I am trying to withdrawal my money $1000, even though i lost alot on this site. It was easy to deposit into my sportsbetting.com account without any id check or sending documents to them. Now i want to withdrawal my money, it was cancelled because i needed to send my driver license, or passport and bank statement or credit card statement and credit card info. (front and back). Is this necessary? What is the reason for asking for credit card info.? Is this safe sending personal info. to them even though they seem be a scammers? Any suggestions, what I should do? Why are they still in business? Are they even legit? I love to hear your response.
Sr
  18th of Feb, 2010
Guys, Let me be clear in this issue. I’m from India, who worked with sportsbetting.com customer service. As you all know that the customer service of sportsbetting.com is in India, Andhra Pradesh and in Hyderabad,

Guys please be aware that this site is a complete scam, May be few got their withdrawals But please make sure that you do not place your bets on the poker, roulette, and all the other games which are played online. That’s really a big scam and I wonder how you guys located globally are so dumb ### who believes in online games.

Place bets on soccer and win your cash but not on the online games which you are not aware of what’s going on behind you. Isn’t it?

Worked with that company I just had to resign from that fearing that God might punish me for being a member in that organization, Its unto you guys Hope you understand what I meant to say. And let me tell you even this that an employee of sportsbetting.com here in India used his credit card as we have all the details of cc number, cvv and all the stuff..

please guys. I cant help you more than this.
Ja
  9th of Apr, 2010
I am currently experiencing the same problems mentioned above regarding verification issues, lost emails etc... My first question is who owns sportsbetting.com? Where are they located and has anyone invoked legal action?

J
Ri
  5th of Feb, 2011
same thing happened to me just two months ago I won a race track bet and they never paid me and just kept shinig me on, I heard they are a public company in england is this true and if so can't we do something