Sports Illustrated / subscription sent without being ordered

1 909 E. RipleyBrownfield, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8066372737

Yesterday I filed a complaint about Wellness Watchers MD. Well the problem that I am having with them making charges on my credit card, I also think that they some how gave information to Sports Illustrated and now I am receiving their magazine and being billed for it without ever placing an order or nothing. Sports Illustrated is also giving me the run around about trying to find out how the order was placed and who placed it. The world is full of people trying to take advantage of innocent honest hard working people. We can't let these type of people take advantage of us or get away with this. We must be presistant and keep pressing until we get ot the bottom of this.

Comments

• Su
      4th of Mar, 2008
    Sports Illustrated - Didn't get magazines!
    Sports IllustratedD
    210 mt pleasant ave
    Stratford
    Connecticut
    Phone: 203-386-8051

I ordered magazines back in November and have not received three of them. They are all paid for. They are for my grandchildren. I did call back in Jan.2008 and was told there was a mix up and the order will be put through again. Still have not received the magazines and cannot get in touch with them. I emailed to Nicole. No response. I have called and had to leave messages. No response.

• Ro
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Hi, I am with WellnessWatchersMD. We are very sorry about the incorrect charges and I assure you, we did not sell your information to Sports Illustrated. Please contact us via email at support@wellnesswatchersmd.com or by telephone at 1-800-591-6383 and we will resolve your issue promptly. Thank you!