Sports Direct / Refunds

Chilwell store, Nottingham, United Kingdom Review updated:

Bought a large selection of tracksuit bottoms for my son but as he was not with me I checked with the assistant before paying that I could get a refund as I was only buying so many so he could try them on and choose the best fit. She assured me I could as long as I had the receipt. I even checked I would get full refunds as some items were at sale prices and she again assured me there would be no problem. Back in area following week with receipt and returns only to be told Sports Direct only do credit notes!!! Called for Manager who summoned assistant who denied everything (obviously!) so Manager said she didn't say I could get refund and that was the end of it... Unbelievable Customer Service - that may have been my household budget for the week. How do these companies get away with it?

Jt
May 12, 2015

Comments

• Ke
      22nd of Aug, 2012
    Sports Direct - Missing items from order
    Sports Direct.com
    United Kingdom
    sportdsirect.com

Items were missing from my last order (23 items missing out if 71). i have been contacted customer service by e-mail and also tried phoning them (and stood 30 mins on the line waiting for my turn at no avail... I do not know what to do at this stage...

19th of Dec, 2012
    Sports Direct - broke bike
    jjb sports
    United Kingdom

bought a mountain bike for sons xmas went to build it and forks were bent customers service useless stay away from this company

• Kr
      8th of Jan, 2013

Hi man what did you do at the end?
    I am facing similar situation I miss 2 very important items and have been trying to contact them for more than 10 days and nothing...