Sports Direct / Part refund

United Kingdom Review updated:

Do not I repeat do not shop at sports direct either instore or online. Bought my son a tracksuit from there with a faulty top. They only refunded the top saying it was our choice to wear as a set. They sold as seperates (Great ploy. Customer services in store worse than useless with manager telling me that they dont do goodwill !!!. Senior management dont care less dave. [protected]@sportsdirect.com mike. [protected]@sportsdirect.com wouldnt even bother trying to email them... They wont respond. Stay away from them do not I repeat do not shop at sports direct either online or instore.

Dc
Jan 8, 2015

Comments

• Va
      27th of Sep, 2012
    Sportsdirect - Missing items from my order

I have ordered 26 items and only 16 were delivered. It has been more than a month now and I have filled every form, which I was asked to fill by sportsdirect and still my issue has not been resolved.

• Ge
      5th of Dec, 2012
    Sportsdirect - items did not arrive and I have not been refunded
    sports direct
    United Kingdom

I ordered 3 items of sports wear from sports direct and they have not arrived.According to DHL tracking they have gone back to sportsdirects depot.I have ordered these items over 1 month ago.I have tried to contact sports direct but to no avail.I have not been refunded my money.What can I do now.

• Sj
      9th of Jan, 2013

Try Calling Michelle Simpson on 0845 129 9200 Extension 2426. or email her on michelle.[protected]@sportsdirect.com. She is head of customer services.

• Th
      14th of Apr, 2014

I have some issue. 4 out of 7 items missing.