Sports Centre Direct - Ja Sports Ltd / No refund

Unit 20, Chalwyn Industrial EstatePoole, England, Dorset, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0845 094 4981
I am still waiting for my refund and it has now been 60 days - my advice do not order from this Company. I have now found several complaints on the interent and cannot believe this Company is still going!

Comments

Da
  23rd of Oct, 2008
Absolutely right. I purchased a full kit from this company for £300. Following numerous emails and empty promises 2 months later I am still waiting. I have given up. The company are stalling for time as I paid by barclaycard. I just hope we get our money refunded off barclaycard. There is no point asking the company who are a bad joke. Don't waste your money...keep away!!!
Ni
  25th of Oct, 2008
I have been waiting 3 weeks for my items, On website it says recoreded delivery, Have been assured they will be here this morning but we will just wait and see... wish i had seen these 1st.
Ja
  4th of Nov, 2008
I Purchased these kits on behalf of an under 15’s youth team. All the boys had paid money towards the kits.
KITS cost £263.50 ordered on 15th Sept 08 did not arrive on arranged date. Was told had been despatched but they could not provide a tracking number. After constant chasing I was told the courier had apparently lost the items!!! I cancelled on 25th Sept 08 and asked for a full refund I was told that company policy states that refunds can take up to 30 days from cancellation date. Well it is now the 4th of November 08 and still no refund or communication from his company. No one from accounts is ever available nor anyone else who is able to deal with the matter of a refund
I can’t believe so many people have been RIPPED OFF by J A SPORTS... AKA sports centre direct.
Has anyone ever had a refund from this company???
How on earth a company like this can continue to trade is beyond me

Directors Information
Inactive
JEMMA HONEYBUN
Company Secretary
89 HERBERT AVENUE POOLE DORSET

PLEASE REPORT THIS COMPANY IF YOU TOO HAVE BEEN CONNED!
To consumer direct /trading standards
Va
  18th of Nov, 2008
I ordered from this scam company and have never recieved my goods or a refund. I advise that nobody buys from this company and I just wish I had done my homework before placing the order. Why and how does this company still manage to trade and con people out of their hard earned cash!!!