SportDip.me / Used my card without me knowing

I have never heard of SportDip.me before but it didn’t stop them from charging my checking account for $7.80. I contacted my bank regarding this charge, hopefully they will deal with it.

Ja

Comments

• Be
      8th of May, 2012

I had never heard of them of them either but they took $10.60. I'll call the bank in the morning I guess..

• Ca
      9th of May, 2012
    SportDip.me - Unauthorized charges
    SportDip.me

I never used SportDip.me before, but today they took $8.70 from my credit card. I will cancel this transaction tomorrow!

• Gm
      10th of Jul, 2012

Hit me for $6.60 have canceled my card and getting bank to stop payment

• Xt
      26th of Jul, 2012

I have a pending transaction of $5.00 from these people. I am extremely careful with my online purchases and bank info so the only thing I can think of is either PS Network or Ebay/PayPal. Those are the only two sites I use to buy anything. I have a stop payment on the pending transaction and have blocked all future attempts. I am thinking they may be debiting a small amount to see if it goes through and then hit us with a big debit.

• Di
      2nd of Dec, 2012
    SportDip.me - Found a debit to my account for $10.90 from SportDip.me
    SportDip.me
    sportdip.me

Found a debit to my account for $10.90 from SportDip.me. This happened on 10/30/12. Have no idea who they are but it will take several days to get it cleared up.