Sport Direct.com / My Daughter Puma Trainer
I bought a puma trainers for my daughter at sport direct at leyton, but the puma trainers was faulty by the manufacturer, i took back to sport world at Leyton branch and the manager in the store check it and accept that this is manufacturers fault but refuse to change it or refund it because i don't have the receipt, the manager even ask me to go and bring my statement of account if i can not find the receipt when i use my debit card to buy it,
I am so frustrated by this, this is not my fault and i dont think that i should pay for puma's fault, it's really unfair -
More Sport Direct.com Complaints & Reviews
- Sports Direct - Items did not arrive 
- Sports Direct - returning nike mecurial boots 
- Sports Direct - Customer Service - Exchange 
- Sports Direct - Adidas Football Boots 
- Sports Direct - Never ever use them 
- Sports Direct - price issue
- Sports Direct - england shirt
- Sportsdirect.com - product the very wrong colour.
- Sportsdirect.com - not received my order
- Sportsdirect.com - can I rate in negative!!!