Sport chek

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 by

injury due to negligence of staff

Sports chek staff is unkind with absolutely no compassion. No one in management gets back to you. This iincident took place in September last year when I was shopping for back to school before Labour Day long weekend and it has not still been resolved I was shopping for track pants that we picked up from my nicely stacked. However when my son tried these pants sensor was not properly attached it came off and he stepped on sharp thick sensors pinand was bleeding heavily in the store. store staff provided first aid but did not care to find out How this took place. Obviously they did not inspect the garment before placing it in the hanger after have a having back-and-forth negotiations with the insurance company sport check offered $250 for the injury and the impact that it had on my sons life for about three weeks because he could not go to the feet down or walk properly or do the activities that he normally does I left messages with the management at their one 800 number and nobody has called me back . I feel that they are being very unfair so since they're not hearing or not returning my calls I'm considering a small court claim against them and also I booked an appointment with local newspaper to tell them what I went through and after all these months they have offered only $250.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Other

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree