Spoleto / Horrible service

1 US Review updated:

I was at Spoleto restaurant with my daughter today on good friday, March 21st 2008. I asked what the soup of the day was and my waitress said corn chowder and a fish and chips lunch special. I opted for the corn chowder and a spoleto salad. when I received my soup I started eating and realized it had bacon in it. With my religion, you cannot eat meat on good friday. I notified the waitress and she apologized and told the manager and he said I'm not going over there. The waitress apologized to me again and said that the manager made her feel like a pion. I still had to pay for my lunch which I could only eat half of. I feel like something should have been done for me. I'm very upset about my visit today. I frequent this restaurant and I'm not satisfied.

Le

Comments

•   Aug 26, 2009

MADAM IF YOU DIDNT SEPECFIY AHED OFF TIEM THTA YOURE WOLD NAT HALVE WATNTED TOO HALVE ANY MAET IN YOURE SALADA OR SOUPU, , THNE IM AFAIRED THTA U HALVE NO LEG'S TOO SATND ON HERE TOADY MADAM MY FREND

I GESS THTA U COLD HALVE BENE PORVIDED WHITH A NEW SLADAD & SOUPP BUTT MY FREND THTA WOLD OLNY BE THE "" NIECE "" THINIG TOO DO NAT NECCESAIRLY THE RIGT THNIG TOO DO IN THSI SIUTOTATIN.

THE COSTUMER ISNT AWLAY'S RIGT IM SRORY TOO SAY MY FREND