Spokeo.com / spokeo deception
Just think about it. They sell you an unethical service (cyber-stalking), and you expect them to ethical themselves? I have a nice bridge to sell you.
Don't be fooled. You will not be able to stop them from illegally charging your credit card until you cancel that credit card. They have the credit card dispute departments wrapped around their finger with their deceptively-worded fine print.
You will lose time, money, and your peace of mind.
More Spokeo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Spokeo Online Service - deceptive advertising and ripoff 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - billing nightmare 
- [Resolved] Spk Spokeo - unauthorized credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - they will not give you a refund when you discover their site is a scam 
- [Resolved] Spokeo - refund, cancell membership today 30 days later by credit card 
- [Resolved] Spokeo - spokeo
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - my opinion of them couldn't be worse
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - spokeo is fraudulent and a scam
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - every phone number I typed in came back to the wrong person
- [Resolved] Spokeo - .95 one time charge turned into $19.99 reoccurring charge?