Spoke Directory / Reports inaccurate employment information preventing people from obtaining employment

"Spoke" on line business directory is reporting inaccurate employment information on American's.

If a company looks you and and see's an employer Spoke listed you with, that you never actually for for and not on your resume, you will not get the job. Even though "SPOKE' has reported it wrong !

We need to find an attorney to go after 'Spoke". It's not like Linked-In where you can post your own information which ensures accuracy. Who know what lame people are working for 'Spoke' and just aimlessly ruining peoples careers.

I'm contact the corporation 'Spoke' has me listed with to go after "Spoke' themselves.

De

Comments

Si
  26th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

Sick of spoke.com? Give the CEO, Jeff LeRoux, a taste of his own medicine. His home address is 417 O'Connor Street Menlo Park, CA 94025. Mr. LeRoux's home phone number is 650-322-2693 and work direct line is 650-403-5981. Work email is jeff.leroux@spoke.com. His voicemail tells me he's a younger guy, maybe late twenties. Apparently he wants to live and learn the hard way. We all asked politely to kindly remove our names from his database. He chose not to listen. Now it's time to teach him a lesson why we are Americans. We live in freedom and in respect of laws. Mr. LeRoux has invaded those freedoms and violated our rights to privacy. Now it's time to expose his.

Sj
  5th of Feb, 2009

It is really annoying to find the first google hit with my name to be an inaccurate spoke.com listing that continues to show me working @ a company I never heard of until spoke.com

I joined and entered the correct information and it still shows the wrong company publicly. I've complained and get lame or no responses from spoke.com.

Maybe a class action lawsuit by all of us who are mis-represented by spoke.com's database would be in order.

Je
  11th of Mar, 2009

My name is Jeff Leroux and I live at 417 OConnor Street. I left Spoke in June 2008. I was not the CEO - that was and still is Frank Vaculin. The amazing part to me is that all you have to do to check that information is go to Spoke's website and look up their management team - it is all there.

As for the "sick of spoke" guy - wow dude, not only are you stupid, but you are clearly a liar too. In addition to this, you are a coward hiding behind an anonymous login and pseudonym. Your information is so beyond wrong it is laughable. Just as you are.

While the folks at Spoke may have neglected to delete my voice mail, you can see that I am not an employee of the company by checking their management link and by also looking at my LinkedIN profile. I have nothing to hide because I am not afraid of the truth. Cowards and liars like "sick of spoke" however, are the most despicable scuzbags on the internet because you make up lies and hide behind anonymous postings.

PS - I am in my 40's you ###.

Ka
  15th of May, 2009

Thank goodness there are other people who are sick of groups like this and doing the same thing to Spoke as they've done to us. The information is incorrect, they won't respond to us and they don't respond to the BBB. If thousands filed complaints, maybe something would get done. For now, I guess we'll just have to be satisfied making all of their dirty laundry public.

Sp
  17th of Jul, 2009

Here's the Vaculin a---hole

frank.vaculin@spoke.com

1163 Nimitz Ln
Foster City, CA 94404-3623

His wife's name is Ellen

Someone add a phone number?

Here's his Facebook profile, email him through there:

Lg
  19th of Aug, 2009

Has there been any progress on the Spoke.com lawsuit? If so, I would like to participate.

Sn
  1st of Sep, 2009

I've written them a total of 5 times. Four through their "support" system (what a joke). And once to Vaculin through facebook. No response on any of those tries.

I am willing to join a class action suit as I'm sure many people are affected by this. He is using people's personal information for profit, without authorization. That HAS to be illegal.

Please pass this on. If there are any attorneys reading this, please advise as to the best option.

Thank you.

11th of Sep, 2009

Yes. It has me there wrong too. Plausible but incorrect information makes me believe that it is purposfully inaccurate. They have my field correct, but some random company. I do not believe that this info smash up could have happened accidentally on their part.

Jd
  15th of Sep, 2009

Lets get this lawsuit underway. Has anyone contacted a lawyer?

Un
  1st of Oct, 2009

I happen to BE an attorney who has a false "spoke listing" and have sent it a Cease and Desist letter. In the event that Spoke does not remove its fake listing relating to me I will be litigating the issue.

Mi
  22nd of Oct, 2009

I would also like to join in a lawsuit. I am just now becoming aware that I have an inacurate profile in existence. This counter acts my legit profiles for business and personal use.

I hope there is something that can be done. I have been unable to reach anyone.
Please let me know what can be done, and what I need to do.

24th of Oct, 2009

I own a company, and Spokes has 79 employees listed as working there- NOT ONE IS ACCURATE. AFter seeing this in August, I have sent 5 complaints, NONE HAVE EVER BEEN ANSWERED.

Why can't something be done about this company???

Ph
  17th of Dec, 2009

I have an inaccurate listing and would like to have it out of the database; I have no idea how I got into the list.
There seems to be no area on the Spoke website to submit correction; other than to join Spoke and resubmit them and I do not want to do this and give them any information.
I do not think sending an email to the company president will help.
I do think a group of people complaining may help.

Am
  19th of Feb, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Spoke has me listed incorrectly and I am unable correct or claim my own information even after creating a login. I attempted to call the number on the website and was unable to get an actual person to talk to. I would like to having the inaccurate listing information attached to my name and my name removed from the database. If there is a class action lawsuit I am interested in participating.

11th of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

Press your State Attorney General (and The California State Attorney General) to perform criminal investigations of Vaculin, his Board, and Spoke. When criminal charges are filed and they are convicted (even of just a small crime) you can all file individual (or class action) civil suits. You will prevail because of their criminal conviction.

I read recently a person in Oregon filed a Small Claims Action against Spoke in her local county court in the amount of $5, 000. She named Vaculin and each member of Spoke's Board of Directors. She won her case by default because no one from Spoke showed up in court. Her cost was $80. She received a check for $5, 000.

11th of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

Clearly Frank Vaculin and his "crime gang" at Spoke.com are making millions by aiding and abetting unemployment fraud.

Here's how it works: Many of the companies listed on Spoke's website do not exist. Unemployed people must submit applications for employment in order to collect their unemployment checks. They achieve this at Spoke.com. Since those businesses don't exist these people will not receive job offers, and thus continue to draw their unemployment checks.
Spoke also sells Software for these people to "aid" them in their unemployment sham endeavors.

Spoke lists countless businesses that do not exist, yet according to the Spoke website these non existing businesses have many employees and earn countless $$ annually.

Spoke (Vaculin and Crime Cronies) also pray on actual job seekers buy scamming them into believing Spoke will actually assist them in finding employment. Thus, these poor unsuspecting job seekers fork out hard earned $$ to buy "sham" software.

18th of Apr, 2010

Read what the Better Business Bureau says about Spoke and all the complaints its received. While you're there be sure to file your own complaint:

18th of Apr, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Here's a link to The Better Business Bureau. Read what they say regarding all the complaints they have on record for Spoke.com While you're there be sure to file your own complaint:

Sc
  21st of Apr, 2010

Hi,

Last week I discovered an old inactive profile being incorrectly updated. And just like other users, my name and profile was linked yet another company.

Frank V - I am obviously not earning any unemployment, is it possible that my previous company that is a US based organization may be earning unemployment on my behalf instead? I was on a work permit and am back in my home country. All the false employment data seems to have been created whilst I was inactive on the website and after I had returned to my country.

I also find it strange that the only Spoke staff I am interacting with, uses gmail to respond to my questions. Does this mean nothing is official??

I'd like to be a part of a law suit filed against them. I do have print screen copies of my misrepresented profiles.

SC

Sc
  21st of Apr, 2010

Does every one else who has false updates and/ or profiles have created and saved the screen shots of those pages? Just wondering, if you haven't, you might want to, as it would be your proof against Spoke.