SPLIFT / Unauthorized debits from my account

0 NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free sample and paid shipping and handling. I received the free sample. I did not like the product. The company continued to bill my account twice without authorization. Further, they did not send me additional products either. This was supposed to be a free sample with no further obligation. This is definitely a scam. Further, I was actually browsing to buy Rejuvenex, a product that does work, and they somehow attached themselves to inquiries regarding that product and had "reviewed" that product as if they were an objective consumer review, when in fact it was their own company. They disparaged the Rejuvenex product saying Rejuvenex didn't give free samples. Well, Rejuvenex doesn't have to because they don't scam people and their product does work.

Comments

17th of Jan, 2009
    SPLIFT - Fraudulent Card Card Charges
    yourownperfectface.com

I signed up for the free trial of SP Facelift and was to be charged 4.95 for shipping and handling. Later the company fraudulently charged me 69.95 on my debit. I am looking into joing others that are filing a lawsuit against this company. I am a single mother on a fixed low income. This is wrong!!!

• Ju
      10th of Mar, 2009

I live in Canada. I ordered the free trial and so far I have received
    2 charges of 102.45 on my Mastercard.
    Also it triggered a charge of 38.38 of debt solution ???????
    and Lead Source $37.20 ?????

This is illegal and now I have to cancel my credit card!

Please continue your legal action against these frauds.
    I am behind you 100%

Julie Sills

• Vi
      12th of Mar, 2009

I have had trouble also. I too ordered the free sample and was lead to believe it would be $4.95 for S&H and 2 charges of $79.95 later I realize I was duped. Please let us know what to do about this!
    The product did not work at all for me.

• Li
      19th of Mar, 2009

I agree. I received the producted in mail 5 days before trial period ended. They charged my account before I barely used the product. They did not give me option to extend the period what so ever even though I had product for only 5 days. I also stated to them my face was having almost rash type reaction. The person I spoke to could not give me advice or offer to return product. I will never recommend this company or product to anyone with the service I received.

• Mh
      16th of Apr, 2009

I agree. I received the product with understanding that I was only t0 pay $4.95 shipping. I failed to read the fine print on the advertisement as I was told very rudely when I called the company that I did not read the contract. The company has made two charges on my account for two deliveries that I was very much in the dark on the last one. I have never had a chance to try the product to see if it even works. The person I spoke with was not nice or helpful. I am very upset with doing this. I do not recommend this company at all.

• Cc
      29th of Jun, 2009

Lift SP by Dr. Steven Jepson MD is a SCAM

I also ordered this product and was told just to pay 4.95 shipping.
    I called and told them I was not satisfied with the product and they sent me another one and charged my credit card 79.95.

I called and said that I did not want this product and please give me the address to send back. The agent was rude and told me I can't send it back and that they don't have an address to mail it back. I told that agent #5041 since she would not give me her name just number. That this is a real scam. She was rude and hung up the phone on me. I then contacted my credit card company to tell them I'm disputing the charge .

I sent the product back to the post office box they used on the envelope they mailed out to me.

I do not recommend this company SP LIFT or Dr. Steven Jepson MD to anybody. These types up business need to be removed from Internet.

• Di
      6th of Jul, 2009
    SPLIFT - refused to accept return
    Dianna
    Maine
    Phone: 603-969-1624

I saw the advertisement for the $4.95 ' sample' and was surprised to receive a full size in the mail. There were no instructions on how to use this product. I was unaware that I would be charged the full amount of $79.95 if I did not return the product.
    Unfortunately, I became ill and collected four (4) packages in the mail that I did not order, charged to my bank account at various times of the month. I called today and was told 'so sad too bad', even when I told them the product was still in the orginial mailing envelope, they do not accept returns. I was given the corporate address:
    Lift SP
    16192 Coastal Highway
    Lewis Del 19954
    I was refused a telephone number or a contact name.

8th of Jul, 2009
    SPLIFT - billing practise
    splift
    4 windermere dr
    truro
    Phone: 9028934644

ordered sample started getting charges to my account will not refund a product they did not send an invoice for no help with their operator bad way to run a business

16th of Jul, 2009

Hi Janet, My name is Michelle and I'm the Customer Service Manager for LIFT, and I wanted to give you the information you needed to contact us so we can help you resolve any concerns you are having with this product. Our Customer Service Agent will be more than happy to help you if you call 866-897-2464 Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM or email them at info@verifyyourorder.com. Thanks

16th of Jul, 2009

Dianne, Hi my name is Michelle CSM, and I want to take the time to apologize to you for any issues which you are having and to give you the information you need to contact me. We do offer and honor a 100% satisfaction guarantee so please give us a chance to go over any concerns with you. Feel free to email me at info@verifyourorder.com or call me at Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM at 866-897-2464. Thank You

16th of Jul, 2009

Hi, in case you missed my previous post and you need help with you account, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Dept Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM the number is 866-897-2464 or you can email them at info@verifyyourorder.com. And we will more than happy to help you with your account. Have a Wonderful Day.

• Ca
      10th of Aug, 2009

This is not a company I would like to be involed with and should be taken off internet.