Spiro Vet Clinic / writing false health certificates for pets to fly

1 Spiro, OK, United States Review updated:

I receiently purchased a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Female, reg. for $500 including Crate, false health certificate, Puppy and flight all included in that pice.
When she arrivied she was sick, her hair was falling out in clumps, her nimpnodes were enlarged. I provided health care to the puppy. and she still died. Dr Holden said; he would not replace or refund the $500 . that the Puppy was fine when she was shipped.
Wrong. she was sick, his wife a broker/breeder told me that the mother did not produce milk and so she had to feed the puppy. I am also preve to the information that Dr. Holden sold a French Bulldog for a lot of money, and the puppy had mange. he did not stand behind that transaction. I am telling all who reads this beware, Pam Holden of Spiro OK, does not have healthy puppies, if she did she would not be selling them for $500 and that included shipping and all that, that entails. She advertizes on Puppyfind.com They have many different breeds, there also is no one in that area to check out their practices. I believe she is a puppymill, they currently have a Cocker spaniel on Puppyfind.com for $400 including shipping. who can afford to raise, care properly for, and ship a reg. puppy for that price. If it sounds to good to be true. IT IS! PLEASE DO NOT HAVE ANY PUPPIES SHIPPED TO YOU FROM THESE PEOPLE. IF YOU CAN'T GO THERE AND PICK UP THE PUPPY. DO NOT GET ONE FROM THEM. ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE HOLDEN'S FOR SPIRO, OK PLEASE GET INTOUCH WITH ME. I AM PUTTING TOGETHER A CASE TO HAVE THEM THOURGHLY INVESTIGATED.

Pa

Comments

• Pa
      17th of Nov, 2015

This is not Pam & Dr. Gary Holden. We have not been at the Spiro Vet clinic for 9 years so I cannot figure out who would have our name and health papers. You need to investagate this before you publish such a thing about someone. Thank You Pamal Holden

• Pa
      17th of Nov, 2015

This is Pamala Holden, I have not raised any Cavalier Spaniels for over 10 years. I would have never sent out a sick puppy. My puppies always sold for over a 1000.00 so I know this complaint is not true because it says it was for a puppy that was 500.00. I do not know why people try to say bad things about people who try to raise healthy, happy, family loving pets. My husband is Dr. Gay Holden and he has not been at the Spiro Vet Clinic for over 8 years so it not us that this complaint is about. Please investagate this or remove from the internate. Thank you Pam Holden