Spirit Incentives / Definitely a scam!
Definitely a scam. (FYI, I'm not a rookie to travel/timeshare promotions.) Received the promotion. Registered my destination and 3 dates of choice. (This used up 2 of the 12 months time allotment so far.) When attempting to make the final booking (this used up 150+ minutes of cell phone time because they keep you on hold hoping you'll give up) there was no availability for flight out of my city, the next city, or even my state. Even from NYC. They would not budge on date changes; they kept pushing me to change my destination to Orlando. Wanting the Reno destination that I chose, I kept reaching for cities they "had available" for flight. Chicago was the closest city. The flights were 2 layovers there, 2 layovers back. Being advised that "the trip is now in the system" and I can not change the itinerary now, either I take it or forfeit. Forfeiting with Spirit Incentives and getting the registration refund is by far the best option. How they keep their license must be a very fine line.
More Spirit Incentives Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Incentives - Worst service imaginable and a hoax! 
- Spirit Incentives - Ripoff on their 2 night vacation! 
- Spirit Incentives - my vacation 
- Spirit Incentives - Failure to Comply with Vacation Package 
- Spirit Incentives - Don't use a voucher from Spirit Incentives 
- Spirit Incentives - Cruise Scam 
- Spirit Incentives - Hotel Accomidations 
- Spirit Incentives - Scam 
- Spirit Incentives - Travel Certificate 
- Spirit Incentives - travel