Spirit Airlinesunauthorized charge on my account

My name is Kenneth Siebert. On 06/09/2017 I had an unauthorized charge from your company in the amount of $20.00. On my statement the charge Read's "Spirit Airlines onboard Irving Texas". I in no such way authorized any transaction from your company nor provided my credit card number or information to your company in any recent times.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Irving, TX I did travel with Spirit Airlines back in March of 2017 at which time I may have given my credit card information to pay some luggage fees which was months ago. I am requesting that you contact me back and make arrangements ro return my money to my account from the unauthorized transaction immediately. You can reach me at phone number [protected]. Thank you

Ke
Jun 30, 2017

Comments

• Co
      Dec 31, 2018

I traveled on Spirit in October. We bought two drinks in flight for $16. That was charged the date of the flight. Over 2 months later I was charged $13 more with a description "SPIRIT AIRLINES ONBOARD R IRVING TX". I immediately disputed it.

• Be
      Aug 13, 2019

I just received an unauthorized charge on my credit card for 21.00 I would like it disputed immediately.

Bernadette Keeton

• Su
      Sep 19, 2019

I travelled in May from LAX to Chicago through Spirti airlines and now on 9/15/19 has been charged for unauthorized $5 charge on my account. what is this . i need someone to answer and clarify this amount .

Thanks