Spirit Airlines / price scam
Spirit Air is a Price Scam! I purchased 3 tickets online for my family to fly from ATL to Orlando 3 weeks to departure, only to find out 1 day before that Spirit had "no record" of my reservation. I had a confirmation from their Website indicating 'Reservation Complete' and "your CC will be charged, and your Website Reservation ID number is XXX!" They did offer however to re-book the reservation for me at double the price (the current price rate!)
I thought isn't it convenient to bump folks from the Sale Price flights because of 'Internet technicalities' and charge them full price when they are in a bind to just Book a Flight!!!
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charges
- Spirit Airlines - air trip and customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flights
- Spirit Airlines - emergency cancellation
- Spirit Rescheduled But Was Cancelled - being told my flight was leaving at 1am when lga closes at midnight.