Spirit Airlines / bogus bait & switch practices!
I have been watching Spirit Air for months since they bilked me out of $900...they always run ads like the ones today that say they have cheap fares, and then you search for that fare and NONE are available...never, ever, not even once.
Additionally BEWARE of their buy one get one free ads. The vouchers are virtually unusable. There are all sorts of restrictions and rules that don't make sense with their ads that it just isn't worth the hours and hours it takes to try to resolve.
Where can I get someone legally to look into their bogus ads as a class action lawsuit? They are bilking thousands of dollars from people with their bait and switch ads, and FYI they will not make good on any vouchers and their supervisors do not understand ENGLISH.
Today their website says AGAIN, that you can fly to Ft. Lauderdale for $8, and yet they don't have a single flight that MONTH for less than $49. TO TOP IT OFF, they add hundreds of dollars in taxes and fees and the flight that is advertised at $49 will really be at least $99 EACH way once it is paid.
Please call me because I have a lot of research on their bogus BAIT & SWITCH ads.
Fort Lauderdale To: Fares From Dates Available
Orlando $8* Each Way 3/20, 3/21, 3/23, 3/27
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - complete disrespect to traveling professional with choices 
- Spirit Airlines - customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flight nk 528 29oct18 from fort lauderdale to newark depart 08:55pm
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge
- Spirit Airlines - no room at seat and extra cost for seat assignment
- Spirit Airlines - staff n flight missed