Spirit Airlines — shock
I responded to an internet special deal to fly to Detroit. Received an immediate confirmation after booking and reminder confirmation the day before the flight was due to leave for Detroit. We arrived at the airport for the trip only to find no one at the Spirit counter to check us in.
We called the 800* number and reservation clerk told us that the flight was to leave shortly. We told her we couldn't find any Spirit personnel. She went off line, called the airport and came back and said the flight had been canceled. We were shocked! What horrible service and what a major inconvenience and disappointment for us. We will never ever consider Spirit and will recommend to everyone to stay away.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized charge on my account 
- Spirit Airlines Credit Card - deceptive practices
- Spirit Airlines - missed connection, lost luggage, bad customer service 
- Spirit Airlines - damaged luggage and poor service
- Spirit Airlines - hurricane irma (flights and evacuation)
- Booked Flights - refunds