SpinTopgames / Games

1 P.O. Box 97283Portland, OR, United States Review updated:

I have purchased three games from them. One would load and the I would get an expired Key message. The second and third games I was able to get to wook but only for a couple of weeks and then I get a message that said that I was denied access to them. I have sent message after message and I have not gotten a word of help. They are still sending e-mails to me trying to sell more games.

Ma

Comments

Ru
  25th of Jan, 2009

I am also having a problem with one of there games and am getting the same results.

Sa
  22nd of Feb, 2009

I had a game that I paid for and cannot access it, the game code is (OKGCC8-YNUCUW-MQ3CV4-769UJX, I would appreciate it if you could give it back to me.

Th
  18th of Apr, 2009

Hi there,

For assistance with any games purchased from or developed by SpinTop Game, please contact them at support@spintop-games.com.

Sincerely,

Theresa

Pa
  17th of Jun, 2009

I purchased Agatha Cristie Death on the Nile and it disappeared from my laptop.

Xq
  24th of Jul, 2009
SpinTopgames - cant play discs that were purchased
spintopgames
2620 blenheim ave
Alliance
Ohio

If I cant have access to the games that I've purchased I feel as though I should be able to return them, after all they're of no use to me

Pr
  5th of Oct, 2009

I paid for the game twice thinking that my card did'nt go through but was charge twice for the same game the disk came a few days later tried to download it and failed on 3 computers. I out 46.00 no disk I am very pissed off.

Priscilla Wilson

Te
  4th of Dec, 2009

I paid for a Spin Top game and could not access it. I have had no satisfaction from the company. I'll have to wait until my credit card statement comes and call the credit card company to get it refunded to my account. Jeanice

Ro
Sydney Metro Area
New South Wales
Australia
janandbob@netspace.net.au

i am still waiting for you to reply to my payment and purchase of the games i requested as from the 30th of november 2009 as christmas is coming but i dont like my chances hoping they come soon. mr robert mc leod.

Do
  3rd of Feb, 2010

i purchased game from game shop cant install it keeps coming up key expired

De
  5th of Feb, 2010

I also was charged 3 times for one game by spintop games Feb 3 and good luck getting through to customer support i have been trying since yesterday i am out 60.00 and still did not have game downloaded. I am disabled and on a fixed income and cannot afford this i wonder which of my medications i will die without this month my thought is to call every newspaper and tv news show and tell them how many people they are taking advantage of and maybe then they will refund these charges.

Bo
  17th of May, 2011
SpinTopgames - PAY FOR A GAME AND DID NOT GET IT
SPINTOPGAMES
P. O. BOX11
WATERLOO
South Carolina
Phone: 864 682 0722

I GOT ON LINE AND TRY TO BUY A GAME IT WAS CHESSMASTER CHALLENGE I PAY 19.95 FOR THE GAME I DID NOT GET IT WHEN I TRY TO GET STARTED IT ASK A EMAIL I PUT MY EMAIL IT DOSE WORK I WILL TRY THE GAME OTHER DAY AND SEE IF YOU FIX IT CAN YOU CALL ME AT 864 682 0722 AND LET ME KNOWN THANK YOU PETER A BOYER