SpinTop Media / Double charged

1 Cadillac, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 231-775-7034

I ordered "Scrabble" after utilizing the free download. You are allowed to play one free game. And therm I purchased the game for one year at the cost of $19.99. They charged my Credit Card twice within minutes. So on the same date and within minutes, there are two charges for SpinTop Media for $19.99. The number given to me is for their headquarters in Cadillac Michigan. [protected]. There is never an answer at this number. And there is no automated voice messaging service. There is also a SpinTop Media, Ic. in British Columbia, Vancouver Canada. They claim to have no association with this game. I doubt that. I am reporting them to the New York State Attorney Generals Office.

Comments

• Fl
      14th of Oct, 2008

I purchased scrabble for 19.99 from spin top media. My computor contracted a nasty virus/ When I got it fixed my scrabble game was gone. I e-mailed spin top to reinstate the game for the rest of the year, they claimed I never existed. They have my name address and telephone number Certainly I do exist Who do I call?

• Su
      26th of Jan, 2009

iam trying to cancel my purchase of the scrabble game ipurchased on 1 26v 2009 .this game does not work on my computer. ihave been trying tro email them but it keeps saying anberror has occured.if youcan help me get a refundb iwould appreciate it . my order #756967. thank you susan presson . date ordered 1-26-2009

18th of Apr, 2009

Hi there,

For assistance with any games purchased from or developed by SpinTop Game, please contact them at support@spintop-games.com.

Theresa

• Ba
      3rd of May, 2010

I purchased a spintop game, I play for one day. I went back to play and something pop-up saying my system clock is set back. But I will play games and it play. Did I got scam for my money.

30th of May, 2010

on May 30 I purchased 2 games which came to 31.98. The Caribbean game (hidden object) does not appear on my main screen. I guess that it did not run. The other game I ordered was the duo, L.A. & N.Y. hidden object That went through, but I think only 1 was downloded. Can this please be repaired as soon as possible? Thanks. My email is marilynhauck99@yahoo.com.

30th of May, 2010

On May 30 I ordered games on the computer 1 was Adventures in the Caibbean, the second one was a package of 2. One was mystery in N.Y>, and the other is Mystery in L.A. I was charged 31.98 on my credit card I only have 1 working on my computer. Unfortunately I forget what 1 of them is. I know that the C aribbean did not get in. Can this please be fixed as soon as possible? Thank you Marilyn Hauck .

30th of May, 2010

On May 30th I purchased some games through the computer. Only 1 is on my main screen which I unfortunately forget which one. One was a duo, an Adventure in L.A. & the other is as Adventure in N.Y. Both are hidden adventures. Also the Adventures of the Carribean is missing. Can this be fixed as soon as possible? Thank You. Marilyn Hauck

30th of May, 2010

On May 30th I purchases some games on my computer. I paid 31.98 on a charge card. I purchased 2 in 1, Adventures in L.A. & Adventures in N.Y. Both are hidden object games. The other game is Adventures in the Carribean, also a hidden object game. One game that did not get on my computer is Adventures in the Carribean & one of the other games which unfortunately I do not remember. Can this be cleared up as soon as possible so a friend and I can play those games. Thank you Marilyn Hauck

• Pa
      12th of Dec, 2010

MYSTERY SOLITAIRE WAS MY FAVORITE GAME' . NOW THE MYSTERY IS THAT I GET A MESSAGE CONCERNING SYSTEM CLOCK, WHICH I CANNOT FIX & CANNOT FIND HOW TO BUY A NEW ONE NOR RETRIEVE THE ORIGINAL ONE.

PLEASE HELP!

PAULINE O'NEAL--grannyoneal@sbcglobal.net

13th of Dec, 2010

Hi Pauline,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please check your inbox? I have just sent you a code that will fix the clock issue you are experiencing. Please respond to my e-mail if you are in further need of assistance.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Theresa Appleton
    SpinTop Games Customer Support

• Su
      4th of Jan, 2011

Dear support@spintop.helpserve.com,

I cant “monopoly here and now edition “.
    Pls. activate and send me data by email Or refund the money if you are unable to
    Provide the game.

------
    Total (EUR) EUR7.99

4th of Jan, 2011

Hi there,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately, we are no longer offering this game at this current time. We will resume offering it again in the future but we do not yet have an estimated date as to when this will be.

I have issued a refund for the back up disc purchased.

We hope this was helpful and apologize for any inconvenience.

Theresa
    SpinTop Games Customer Support

4th of Apr, 2012

I too was charged twice for a game "Big City Adventure". I purchased on line after playing 60 free min and then was charged twice, once on 4-1-2012 and then again on 4-2-2012 for $29.79. I looked up spin top games on the web and they were from Vancouver B.C. and a number of 206-669-0272. I did not call but emailed customer service and asked for a refund for the extra charge to account. I will have to wait and see if they acknowledge the error and correct their mistake.