Spinnaker Resorts / Timeshare vacation package
We signed up for a vacation package last year at the Kansas State Fair.
It was to include 3 nights in Branson, 4 days, including a half day guided fishing trip. In early March, they called me to set up a date for the trip. Then they wanted me to certify that our annual household income was $55, 000.00 or more. I advised them I had been laid off my job afte the deal was arranged and I could not do that. They told me then, I was not qualifed for the package. We paid a $99.00 deposit at the fair, and I told them I wanted the deposit back, since they had nullified the vacation package. They told me I would have to contact the fishing guide. I have spoken to him twice by phone, he assured me he would call me back, and has not done that. We would not have agreed to a fishing only trip: since lodging is a major expense on any vacation trip. Since it was to include lodging, we originally agreed to the package.
Since it was Spinnaker Resorts who canceled the deal, our deposit should be returned in full, and promptly.
More Spinnaker Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Spinnaker Resorts - Rip off 
- Spinnaker Resorts - Misrepresentation 
- Spinnaker Resorts - Unethical Business Practices 
- Spinnaker Resorts - Scam 
- Spinnaker Resorts - They are dishonest and misleading to make a sale 
- Spinnaker Resorts - customer service, booking department, sales and marketing
- Spinnaker Resorts - introductory visit package
- Spinnaker Resorts - accommodations
- Spinnaker Resorts - The "package" included for just visiting a resort is a gimmick! 
- Spinnaker Resorts - Timeshare owner nicholas beechler