Spinnaker Resorts / Rip off
Nothing would do my husband, back in 2005, but he had to have that timeshare that the young man presented so nicely.
We were guaranteed to have Royal Floridian Unit 321/03 on even years. As owners we, and all members of our family, could use any and all facilities of the resort 24/7, 365. This sounded great, since our daughter lived about an hour away.
About a month later our daughter’s marriage broke up. She needed a place to stay. It’s wonderful we have RCI. It’s not so wonderful. We don’t have RCI. Spinnaker has not yet turned in the paperwork. We thought since they have not fulfilled their end of the bargain, maybe we can still get out of ours. NO!!
We contacted the BBB and the Florida Attorney General and were informed Spinnaker was in the right. We had to have cancelled 72 hours after we signed the first document, NOT, as we thought, 72 hours after they delivered the finished documents to us.
Finally, 18 months and one phone call a day, later, the Loan Administration Department, advised us they were cancelling our Purchase Agreement, but ‘all money received to date would be retained, not as a penalty, but as liquidated damages.’
“IT IS FURTHER UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT ALL PARTIES ARE RELEASED FROM ANY OBLIGATION PERTAINING TO SAID PURCHASE AGREEMENT.” Somebody forgot to tell Concord Servicing Group, Paradise Valley, AZ, because they placed a mortgage default on my credit report. NOW try to buy a home.
My Pals, steer clear of Spinnaker Resorts, Summerbay Resorts, and Florida Discount Lodging among others. I have been scammed by the best and the worst.
More Spinnaker Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Spinnaker Resorts - Misrepresentation 
- Spinnaker Resorts - Unethical Business Practices 
- Spinnaker Resorts - Scam 
- Spinnaker Resorts - They are dishonest and misleading to make a sale 
- Spinnaker Resorts Timeshares - All info was Lies 
- Spinnaker Resorts - spinnaker resorts
- Spinnaker Resorts - customer service/telemarketing
- Spinnaker Resorts - customer service, booking department, sales and marketing
- Spinnaker Resorts - introductory visit package
- Spinnaker Resorts - accommodations