Spiegelno refund issued

In late May, ordered and received a blazer from Spiegel. Returned it the next day. Received confirmation of receipt from Spiegel. It is now August 31, and I still haven't received a refund. Spiegel has not notified my bank/credit card of refund due. Wrote to the Attorney General in Virginia. Will also write to Federal Trade Commission for fraud/theft on the part of Spiegel. WARNING!! If you purchase from Spiegel and return the purchase, be prepared, you will need to fight for your refund. Lesson learned. I will never purchase from Spiegel again.

Comments

• Td
      Sep 20, 2010

Join my Spiegel Compalint page on Facebook to detail your story and share it with your friends on facebook. This company is UNETHICAL and it should be brought to light!

• Ju
      May 09, 2011

Yes, I have not received credit for a return. Julie Hollingsworth

• Ju
      May 09, 2011

I ordered a jacket on February 2, 2011 and received it 10 days later. The jacket size was extremely off in sizing and returned February 16, 2011. 2 week later I called customer service and asked them to verify that they received the return, he said "yes" and it's in our system. That was a lie because I checked a month later and my account never showed a return. I called and they said they will bring this to the attention of the credit department. I still haven't a credit since 2 weeks ago (May 2, 2011).