Spidentity Fake ID, diplomas, birth certificates, death certificates everything / Fake ID scammer

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I don't know where they are actually from...just know that sometimes, they say that they are from Canada. I haven't actually heard of someone getting an order, they just take peoples money. I haven't ordered from them because of the bad news I keep hearing about them. I did my research after being ripped off by one of the underground review sites and Ozzy ID. They are spidentity, alien ids, the address given above plus many more. You will know if it's them because no matter which address, you have googled, it will take you to the "Spidentity" site. I had initially, thought of using them, because no novelty ID sites (cept for the scammers on the underground review) claim to offer realistic looking Australian ID. The sites that do deliver and offer australian ID, don't have anything that would work here. So forget it.

Don't start whinging! "oh where can I get a fake id then?". It's harder for me, an adult...who just wants to flee from a crazy ex husband. You can't ask other adults! and you can't ask teens, coz they think you're a cop! FFS!!! SO, I'm just stuck here, whilst my 3yo son, gets frightened on a regular basis by a ### I left 15yrs ago! coz no one wants to help a woman go into hiding!

Comments

26th of Jan, 2009

yea, you just have to go a different route. Network on the fake ID maker sites, PM for more info.

26th of Apr, 2009

Who is this guy ^^ who are you to talk ### when you know nothing about us. YOU are obviously the scam.

OUR WEBSITE IS OFFICIALLY UP!!

TYLERSNOVELTYIDS.WEBS.COM

CHECK US OUT!

• Fa
      29th of May, 2009

I AM AN EMPLOYEE OF MANY FAKE ID COMPETION SITES AND THEY AGREED TO GIVE ME A FAKE ID IF I POSTED FAKE COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE COMPETITION. THEY DID NOT KEEP THEIR WORD SO I AM EXPOSING THE FAKE ID COMPTETION SITES WHERE I POSTED FAKE REVIEWS SAYING THEY WERE BAD

FAKE POSTS by employees of competition sites

DO not rely on any reviews posted on complaintsboard. they are all fake and are posted by competitor sites in order to direct you to their own site.

I worked for fakeidguru and it was my job to post fake reviews about all sites that were their competiton so DO NOT BELIEVE THE FAKE REVIEWS POSTED BY COMPETITOR SITES ON ALL FAKE ID SITES.

IF A SITE IS LEGITIMATE IT WILL NOT COMMENT ON THEIR COMPETITOR SITES SO USE YOUR BRAIN AND THINK WHY WOULD ONE SITE DISS ANOTHER

[ID TEMPLATE LISTING]~~

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS
    Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM
    BAD

FAKE ID GURU

• Be
      13th of Jan, 2011

I make EXCELLENT quality id's!!
    Email me at: EWWRIGHT23@GMAIL.COM for further details. Scan, Uv, holograms. EVERYTHING. I've been creating these quality ids for about 7 years I know all there is to know. Shoot me an email!

• Ku
      10th of Mar, 2011

Hi! Have anyone ordered from peiid.com?

• Ki
      8th of Apr, 2011

none

• Ki
      8th of Apr, 2011

NONE

• Jd
      14th of Dec, 2011

I'm looking for a good nc license??

5th of Mar, 2012

ALL FAKE ID REVIEWS ARE BOGUSD. IF A SITE THAT SELLS NOVELTY ID REVIEWS OTHER SITES, OR GIVBES YOU FEEDBACK ON THE COMPETITION THEN YOUR FLAGS SHOULD GO UP AND YOU SHOULD NOT ORDER FORM THEM AS THEY BAD MOUTH OTHER SITES WHO ARE THE COMPETITION.

[ID TEMPLATE LISTING]

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

IDSFAST DETAILS

3rd of Jul, 2014

I ordered from spidentity and received my id products in few weeks. I believe the site is legitimate.
    Joanna

HERE IS INFO ON SITES THAT ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS ABOUT COMPETITION

ALL ARE FAKE REVIEWS

MOST FAKE ID REVEIWS ARE POSTED BY COMPETITION WEBSITES SO CONTACT THE SITE FIRST DO NOT RELY ON REVIEWS

Okay here is the real truth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com http://www.noveltyidfactory.com/faqs.htmlALL FAKE ID REVIEWS ARE BOGUS. IF A SITE THAT SELLS NOVELTY ID REVIEWS OTHER SITES, OR GIVBES YOU FEEDBACK ON THE COMPETITION THEN YOUR FLAGS SHOULD GO UP AND YOU SHOULD NOT ORDER FORM THEM AS THEY BAD MOUTH OTHER SITES WHO ARE THE COMPETITION.A RELIABLE ANDS LEGITIMATE NOVELTY ID OR FAKE ID SITE DOES NOT BAD MOUTH OTHER WEBSITES BECUASE THEY OFFER GOOD SERVICE AND GOOD PRODUCTSA TRICK YOU CAN USE IS TO CONTACT THE SITE AND ASK THEM ABOUT A COMPETITOR SITE OR ANOTHER SITE AND PLAY DUMB. IF THE SITE YOU CONTACT SAYS NASTY THINGS ABOUTH ANOTHER SITE BY STATING THEIR PRODUCTS ARE BETTER AND THE OTHER SITE IS NOT GOOD THEN YOU BE CAREFUL AS THE SITE IS TRYING TO RECRUIT YOUR BUSINESS BY SAYING NASTY THINGS ABOUT ANOTHER WEBSITE...LOL IS THIS SMART OR WHAT.I WORKED FOR UNDERGROUNDREVIEW AND MY JOB WAS TO POST BAD REVIEW ABOUT OTHER SITES B UT THE JERKS NEVER GAVE ME WHAT THEY PROMISEDINSTEAD THEY WRITE REVIEWS ON COMPETITION SITES AND ASK YOU TO ORDER FROM A SITE OWNED BY THEMhttp://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cons/noveltyidfactory.com-%11-undergroundreview.com-complaint-%11-cons-2007081075386.htmlWe are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us, . well the ###ers never paid me so i am exposing them. You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. Underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N[ID LISTING]~~~ I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N DETAILS THIS IS TO PROMOTE THEMSELVESCAUTION YEAH RIGHT. IT IS OWNED BY THEM TOOMYOIDS[ID TEMPLATE LISTING]~~~ MYOIDS DETAILS HOLOGRAMS: ?BARCODES: ?UV: ?COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS GoodUK-I-D[ID LISTING]~~~ OWNED BY THEM BADFAKE ID GURU[ID LISTING]THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES~~~ FAKE ID GURU DETAILS POSTS BAD REVIEWS AGAINT ALL SITES THEY DO NOT OWNGood YEAH ###..I WAS ASKED TO DO THISIDSFAST[ID LISTING]~~~ IDSFAST DETAILS All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and i know cos i am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

• Bu
      29th of Sep, 2014

FAKE ID REVIEW AND COMPLAINT SITES ARE ALL FAKE

THEY ARE POSTED BY COMPETITION WEBSITES. EVEN FAKE ID BLOGS ARE POSTED BY THE SITE ITSELF TO PROMOTE THEIR OWN SITES.

ONE SUCH SITE BELOW IS TYLERNOVELTYIDS HE POSTS A BAD REVIEW ABOUT OTHER SITES, THEN RECOMMENDS HIS OWN SITE.

ALL REVIEW BOARDS ON FAKE ID ARE NOT REAL.

THE BEST WAY TO FIND OUT LEGIT SITE IS TO CONTACT THE SITE. IF THEY RESPOND THEY ARE A REAL WEBISTE
    BUT IF THEY DO NOT THEN BEWARE!!

EMPLOYEE OF MANY FAKE ID COMPETION SITES AND THEY AGREED TO GIVE ME A
    FAKE ID IF I POSTED FAKE COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE COMPETITION. THEY DID
    NOT KEEP THEIR WORD SO I AM EXPOSING THE FAKE ID COMPTETION SITES WHERE I
    POSTED FAKE REVIEWS SAYING THEY WERE BAD

FAKE POSTS by employees of competition sites

DO not rely on any reviews posted on complaintsboard. they are all fake
    and are posted by competitor sites in order to direct you to their own
    site.

I worked for fakeidguru and it was my job to post fake reviews about all
    sites that were their competiton so DO NOT BELIEVE THE FAKE REVIEWS
    POSTED BY COMPETITOR SITES ON ALL FAKE ID SITES.

IF A SITE IS LEGITIMATE IT WILL NOT COMMENT ON THEIR COMPETITOR SITES SO
    USE YOUR BRAIN AND THINK WHY WOULD ONE SITE DISS ANOTHER

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then
    get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us, . well the
    ###ers never paid me so i am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a
    question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if
    not they are a scam site. Underground review owns all the sites they
    review listed here:

[ID TEMPLATE LISTING]~~

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS
    Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM
    BAD

FAKE ID GURU

• Bu
      29th of Sep, 2014

Fake id review and complaint sites are all fakethey are posted by competition websites. Even fake id blogs are posted by the site itself to promote their own sites. One such site below is tylernoveltyids he posts a bad review about other sites, then recommends his own site. All review boards on fake id are not real. The best way to find out legit site is to contact the site. If they respond they are a real webistebut if they do not then beware!!Employee of many fake id competion sites and they agreed to give me a fake id if i posted fake complaints against the competition. They did not keep their word so i am exposing the fake id comptetion sites where i posted fake reviews saying they were bad fake posts by employees of competition sitesdo not rely on any reviews posted on complaintsboard. They are all fake and are posted by competitor sites in order to direct you to their own site. I worked for fakeidguru and it was my job to post fake reviews about all sites that were their competiton so do not believe the fake reviews posted by competitor sites on all fake id sites. If a site is legitimate it will not comment on their competitor sites so use your brain and think why would one site diss anotherokay here is the real truth, and i am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com http: / / www.Noveltyidfactory.com / faqs. Htmlhttp: / / www.Pissedconsumer.com / consumer - reviews / cons / noveltyidfactory.com - %11 - undergroundreview.com - complaint - %11 - cons - 2007081075386. Htmlwe are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us,. Well the ###ers never paid me so i am exposing them. You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. Underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:i - d - e - n - t - i - f - i - c - a - t - i - o - n[id listing]~~~ i - d - e - n - t - i - f - i - c - a - t - i - o - n details this is to promote themselvescaution yeah right. It is owned by them toomyoids[id template listing]~~ myoids details holograms: ?Barcodes: ?Uv: ?Comments: not allowing new customers gooduk - i - d[id listing]~~~ owned by them badfake id guru[id listing]their own site to promote themselves~~~ fake id guru details posts bad reviews againt all sites they do not owngood yeah ###. . I was asked to do thisidsfast[id listing]