Aliasids.com/ Spidentity.Co.Uk
Please dont send these people any money...if you ever get your product, after weeks and weeks of complaints, you wont be satisfied when you do. I just received my joke of a product on July 15th. ( after purchasing my International money order and mailed it Global priority, since they said this would speed up the process). after numerous emails to them ( sent through their online generator ), I would sometimes get a reply, but mostly my emails were ignored...and when I did get a reply, it would be some dribble about a "30 day check hold" ( even though according to the information on the site, if a money order is sent, it speeds up the process...RIGHT!!), then a few more weeks would go by, I would send another email...repeat this process about half a dozen more times...with all kinds of responses, from we didn't receive it yet, to the "check hold". Finally. I did receive two very thin paper cards yesterday (7/15 )...with typed on? Printed on spaces for you to write in a name, address ect. the passport picture that I had included was sent along with these paper cards, there was an American Flag ( not attached), included...needless to say it looks nothing like the advertised products on the site, they even advertised that their I.D. cards were "swipable" and would pass a black light test...NOT !!! These aren't even 'cards' it's simply some type of cut out paper cards that maybe got copied off of a computer?? I have included the pictures of the GARBAGE they sent me. Bottom line DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE MONEY!! Unless you have money to throw away...I didn't. ** AND BY THE WAY, I HAVE NOT BEEN HIRED TO SMEAR THE NAME OF ANY SITE, BY ANY OTHER SITE...I AM SIMPLY A PERSON WHO NEEDED THIS SERVICE, THOUGHT I FOUND A PROFESSIONAL LOOKING SITE THAT WOULD FIT MY NEEDS AND GOT SCAMMED, AND NOW WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO PREVENT ANY OTHERS FROM GOING DOWN THE SAME PATH**

A  16th of Jul, 2009 by
By the way...I did post a picture of the crap they sent me ( I thought I did ) but when I looked at the post I didn't see it...so I guess I did it wrong, if anyone is interested in seeing the "finished" product just ask and I will send a picture...or if you know why the picture I uploaded on here is not visable, let me know.

N  9th of Jan, 2010 by
I would like to see the picture. I have been thinking about order from them. But after reading your review I really have second thoughts now.