SpicyBags.com / Stay away from this company!

I was hoping everyone would see this...

In any case, I purchased a handbag from them. It was a patchwork coach purse, that was suppose to be leather and had zebra and leopard print patches. The purse I received did not have the zebra or leopard print patches. I requested a refund, and they offered me a credit or different purse. I told them I did not want either, just wanted a refund to my credit card. This purse was $145, and was definitely not worth that much, maybe $20, you can probably find this at your local swap meet.

It's been 2 months since I've requested the refund and still have not heard back from them. I am in the process of disputing the charge with my credit card. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ITEMS FROM SPICYBAGS.COM.

Comments

Sh
  11th of Jun, 2007
SpicyBags.com - They are liars and thieves!

Items are advertised as quality leather. I received items that were not leather. I asked for 2 day air mail, I did not get my items for approx 30 days. When I got them and noticed they were not leather, I asked to return the items. They did not give me a return address for about a week after trying to give me a coupon. The coupon was for the original amount of the goods and I would not get a refund - so they were trying to con me into an exchange. I sent the items back - the said it would take 30 days for a refund and it has been 32 days and I don't have a refund. They are liars and thieves.

El
  5th of Jul, 2007

The same thing happened to me!!!! I haven't seen my refund in 2 months!! Terrible customer service. I will never buy from them again... the wrong purse came in the mail in the first place and i had to send it back and still haven't got my money.

Gr
  17th of Aug, 2007

I ordered a bag from spicy bags.com and it was crap! It was supposed to be similar to a Balenciaga style bad and looked nothing like it, not to mention it was torn and the handle was broken. I requested a refund and was offered credit towards another bag. I continued to request a refund daily, and finally they send a return authorization and offered a refund. I think part of their process is you have to stay on it and ask daily and threaten them! (Also, it stated in their fine print you only have 3 business days to request the credit). So I returned the purse with a tracking number and although they received it and signed for it I never received the credit.

Va
  4th of Jun, 2008
SpicyBags.com - Refuse to reimburse the cost
Spicybags.com
www.spicybags.com

I was not aware of this website, but in december, i ordered two tiffany bracelets from this company. They, in error, sent me one wrong bracelet. It was their error as i had the e mail confirmation. I had to return the bracelet fedex with insurance and they refused to reimburse me the cost. I e mailed several times and they refused to give me a phone number to call or a person's name i could speak with. It cost me to pay for the error they made and just like the complaint i read today, i could not get anything but an e mail response from them.

Sh
  17th of Apr, 2011
SpicyBags.com - Will not buy from them again
Spicybags.com

I ordered two items from spicybags.com, and decided to pay more for a second day delivery. The items were shipped only two weeks later. I was writing to the company almost every day asking about the status of my order.

When I received the items I discovered that they are not real leather as they advertise on their website. I contacted the customer service, and they offered me an EXCHANGE! I sent the items back and requested my money back. The customer service people finally got back to me promising to credit my card back within 30 days.

It has been more that that and I am still waiting for the refund.

Do your research before doing business with this company.