Spicy Lingerie / Lousy service

1 Arlington, VA, United States Review updated:

I placed 2 separate orders. One on 2/10 with standard shipping and the other on 2/16 with Priority 2-3 shipping. I was contacted about 10 days after the first order was placed that one of the two items I ordered was not available. Yes, 10 full days later. I received the one item on the 23rd. On 2/24, I was told that 1 item of the 3 I had made on my 2nd order was not available. Yes, 8 days later. I received that order 2/26. And yes, paid for Priority Shipping 2-3 day.
This company is the worst online store I have ever shopped with over the years. I have never experienced such a lack of basic customer service. I am a regular online shopper and know that this is totally unacceptable. I will say that the 1 item that I kept out of the 5 that I ordered is nice. However, 1 nice item out of 5 (but only received 3) and dealing with the poor customer service is not worth my money or time. There are better companies online (I'm sure of it!) that will offer the same thing. It was a very disappointing, frustrating experience. I do not recommend this site to any shopper.

Comments

• El
      7th of Mar, 2009

Please be aware that there are (2) different on-line companies with a similar name- Spicy Lingerie NOT to be confused with www.Spicy-lingerie-store.com a very different company with a different customer service philosophy. I have posted my business number on my website, which I forward to my cell number when I am out of the office. Please try my website. I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and only deal with reoutable vendors that provide quality lingerie.

www.Spicy-Lingerie-Store.com

Elizabeth
    President

• Jl
      20th of Apr, 2009

Placed an order 4/11/09. Received confirmation email same day. Nothing else until 4/20/09 when I checked my bank and found the debit. Their website has disappeared and there is no way to contact them. Domain is for sale. Phone number goes to voice mail with no merchant or other information. No way to cancel or follow up on order status. I will contact my bank to report fraud. Appears to be no other recourse.

Ripped off customer.

• La
      29th of Jan, 2010

I was so stupid because i didn t look in google earlier. But now i know :( But to late, my 2 400 $ is gone. Dear Jessica i don t know how you are not a shame to come even here and write how you are happy costumer of yourself.

If that make you happy to take so much money ok. I won t die beacuse of it but there is somebody who would maybe give his lifesavings that you take it without any moral. How you can sleep at night?!

My e mail is snjezana-g@net.hr, please anybody who ll make bussiness with this company contact me 1 st to tell you story about my experience. Or if you ll give them money please ask 1 st for samples from their catalog couse they don t even have samples. That all page is one big lie and taking people money.

If you want to give money as present to somebody better give it to somebody who needs it and not to this CHEATERS!!!

1 st they are kindly and you ll get million offers, advices, asking for help... bla bla. But when you pay.. It s over.. that was money given to THIEF!

Please consider this before... and never never buy from somebody who you didn t research before.. i had learn my lesson.

To all workers (all one person from http://www.spice-lingerie.com, i don t know how many of you is there shating) -- VERY GOOD JOB; EASY EARNED MONEY; IT WILL COME ONCE BACK TO YOU; than just remember us -- PEOPLE FROM WHO YOU HAD STEAL IT! I can t wait that you get all your cheating back!!!

• Je
      29th of Jan, 2010

This is awfull, where is my money or at least my clothes which i had ordered??????? http://www.spice-lingerie.com. Can somebody ask them couse they are not answering me????????? I had order clothes for 200 $ and i still don t have any mail or something from them. It had pass one month since i got last e - mail from woman named Jessica: "Hi, I made a mistake, your correct tracking number is 209 1448 375. You can check your goods on DHL website tomorrow. Jessica. But Jessica didn t let me know when is that tomorrow, maybe she thought on tomorrow in year 2020. OK; now i understand all. Excuse me for my sarcasm, but i am so disappointed. Where theese world go?! I hope my bad luck had pass and there will be no more "SPICE GIRLS SEXY LINGERIE" in my life. I had read all of complaints earlier and i sow that i am not the most unhappy person here. I am sorry for the rest of you who were wictims of this big joke with that "company", i know how you feel. I hope this ll once help to someone.

• Fo
      23rd of May, 2011
    Spice-lingerie.com - Will take your money and then never respond or send the goods
    Spice-lingerie.com
    spice-lingerie.com

Scammers - will take your money and then never respond or send the goods. Stay WELL AWAY!

• Cj
      27th of Jul, 2011

Wow! I am speechless as I was supposed to wire $2, 069.00 to them tomorrow!! Talking about intuition! I loved their products and especially the prices but there was something about their website that raised a red flag, maybe because I have designed websites before, I was able to se through the "illusion". Still I requested a quote and received a very professional looking spread sheet that got me really excited, but again that small voice kept nagging me and that's when they refuse pay pal as a payment method saying my order was too small(another red flag ) Well I just wanted to thank you all for sharing your stories, thanks to you these scammers are going to have to sit and wait for my money! Makes me want to play around with them for a while before telling them what I think about their working ethics!