Spice Telecom / No signal in JP Nagar 7th phase

1 India Review updated:

The last three days, there has been zero signal on spice network in JP Nagar 7th Phase. And the worst part, trying to contact the Spice Customer Care, puts me on IVR queue for as long as 30 minutes, but no one even bothers to respond. I wish they sign a service level agreement guaranteeing atleast 99.9% availability. And penalties payable for non-availability of network!

Se

Comments

• Fa
      11th of Apr, 2007

Spice customer care ppl dont understand plain english... all they say is "congestion"

• Na
      22nd of Aug, 2007
    Spice Telecom - Poor service!
    India

Really SPICE telecom is cheating all its customers, these stupid service providers are enabling Mobile Radio feature without asking its customers and deducting Rs 99/month this is really bad.

• Ra
      7th of Sep, 2007
    Spice Telecom - Poor service!
    India

I canceled my phone no. with Spice Telecom as the network and service was pathetic. The bill was never sent by them and they would deduct the amount by ECS on my bank a/c directly.

Even after cancellation i was being charge Rs. 500-800 on my account for 3 months. When i asked them why they charged they told me your no. was never canceled. When i told that i did not make any calls. I was told that they could do nothing.

When i escalated the matter to their Corporate collections cell, they reply with a notice that i owe them. Rs, 1438. To my shock i said that they owe me money. They state that you have another no. and you have to pay up for it or we will take the money from you legally. They are harassing me now. If you ever want to get into so much trouble by Spice connection. I have gone through this agony for almost a year now and i do not know when will it end!!!

• Mo
      17th of Jul, 2008

dear sir

we are using spice corp. numbers with the name of model gas agency add. D 1Dilkusha market jalandhar.

last year we take 15+connections of vodafone company and we want to best plan of spice company because our all gas agencies are using spice number.than a executivefrom spice comesin our office he is working under mr ankit jain astt. manager m.no 9855801094 in R.O .He offers us S.T.D plan for our gas agency Pack was Rs 561/ for one year STD @ RE 1 on any network for one year Zero renteal .We aggried with this plan and take 15 conneections of spice company.We had also take retantion pack of our all numbers. but we have take std pack @561 Rs for one year Zero rentMobile number are

9914812302, 9914812303, 9914812321 Request date is 29 march-2008 mentioned on later head attached in mail.we confirmed after one week from mr ankit jain. he revert us pack is activated on your all number .but when we recived bills the pack was not be activatied.this exersice is running from last two months and our pack is activated on 29may-2008 after two monthsof request. During thisperiod we used so many STD calls and Company chrged from us normal std rate(2.65 per min)..Secondaly we have requested to activate sms pack @ 10 rs per month for 500 sms req date is 21 march-2008 and this pack is also activated after two months & Ankit Jain Mis behave with us . He is very cheap person Pls Kindly give us resulation ASAP .

Regards